Resumes for a dental administrative assistant position are easy to write. When writing one, you just keep a focus on the employers’ requirements and tailor your information properly.
The following is a sample that lets you do that:
Sample Resume for Dental Administrative Assistant
7736 Red Road, Athens, GA59905
DENTAL ADMINISTRATIVE ASSISTANT
Patients Handling – Appointments Scheduling – Insurance Liaison – Inventory Management
• Over 6 years of experience in managing the administrative tasks of busy dental offices.
• Introduced the concept of cashless transactions, increasing the security of practice assets by a staggering percentage.
• Implemented a patient inflow management system, which proved to be 65% more efficient than the one that it replaced.
• Successfully created liaison with 32 insurance companies, making insurance verification processes exceptionally easy to manage.
• Devised a novel copay calculation system, which dynamically calculated out of pocket expenses.
• Customer Service • Follow-up
• Supplies Inventory • Attention to Detail
• Teamwork • Reception Management
• Accounts & Correspondence • Records Keeping
Dental Administrative Assistant
Dental Expressions, Athens, GA
2017 – Present
• Greet patients as they arrive at the office, and provide them with the required information.
• Schedule patient appointments and provide them with information on times and days.
• Assist patients in determining the type of dental services that they need, by interviewing them.
• Take and record patients’ initial information, such as demographics and medical histories.
• Ensure that all records and information are properly filed, and stored in a confidential manner.
• Make sure that patients arrive for their appointments, by providing them with timely reminders.
• Process cash and credit card payments, provide copays information, and ensure that change and receipts are tendered.
• Oversee inventory management, ensuring that low supply situations are timely communicated to the office manager.
Dental Front Desk Representative
Dental Aesthetics, Athens, GA
2011 – 2013
• Responded to telephone calls for information regarding practice services and costs.
• Assisted in the verification of insurance coverages, and followed up on unpaid claims.
• Ascertained that the reception area was kept clean and maintained at all times.
• Provided support in educating patients about dental procedures, and what to expect from them.
High School Diploma
St. Paul’s High School, Athens, GA