Writing an effective Resume for Warehouse Associate position requires groundwork. Spend a plenty of time on researching and collecting your relevant experiences, activities, and skills.
If you are an entry level candidate, you should review your learning during education, extracurricular activities, community service, and unpaid experiences. Consider honors and awards, and some technical or forklift operating skills you have developed.
Begin by brainstorming regarding these experiences and write the whole points down. These lists form the foundation of your résumé and assist you categorize your accomplishments. Gradually remove less important information as you focus on the Warehouse Associate position and buff up your résumé. Keep in mind that a Warehouse Associate Resume is generally divided into the following sections: qualifications, experience, achievements, education, activities, and additional skills.
Warehouse Associate Job Description
A Warehouse Associate is accountable for the storing, shipping, and receiving of merchandise while maintaining business standards of safety, sanctuary, productivity, and client requirements. S/he is also responsible for operating a fork lift for the intention of moving, locating, relocating, stacking, and counting products. This personnel is required ensure well-organized operations of warehouse as well as equipment.
Related: Warehouse Associate Cover Letter
Warehouse Associate Resume Sample
548 Example Avenue, Washington DC 65877
[Contact #], [Email Address]
Seeking a Warehouse Associate position with Caterpillar, where demonstrated skills in material handling and warehousing can be used to increase profitability and growth.
• Over 4 years’ experience in warehouse environment
• Demonstrated ability to move heavy objects by hand
• Highly skilled in operating material handling equipment (Fork Lift, Pallet Jack) safely and efficiently
• Adept at reading work orders and counting merchandise accurately
• Able to ensure inbound and outbound shipments are accurate and free of damage
• Committed to adhere to floor policies of warehouse
• Proven record of maintaining a clean, neat and orderly work area
• Achieved special praise from the Warehouse Manager for completing the project earlier than schedule
• Offered and accepted a warehouse position of greater responsibility
ABC Company – Washington, DC | May 2010 – Present
• Pick, pack and transport orders in a suitable manner
• Maintain record controls and stock counts
• Stock up merchandise to the sales floor
• Help customers and perform carry-in-out
• Accumulate floor displays and re-sets
Pool Corporation – Tempe, AZ | Jan 2009 – May 2010
Junior Warehouse Worker
• Unloaded and processed incoming merchandise
• Moved, stored and transferred merchandise
• Maintained stock in an ordered fashion on shelves or in correct locations
• Processed outbound shipments of inventory via UPS and commercial carrier
• Maintained a clean and safe condition of equipment and work area
• Used hand and forklifts safely
EDUCATION & CERTIFICATION
High School Diploma ● City School, Tempe, AZ – 2008
Fork Lift Certification – 2009
• Strong organizational and interpersonal skills
• Able to perform multiple tasks simultaneously
• Profound ability to follow and accomplish instructions with minimal supervision
• Skilled in climbing ladders to maintain upper storage