Sanitation Technicians are responsible for the cleaning and sanitizing of all the work area, equipment, floors, railings, and bathrooms. This position will be required to exactly complete day by day checklists and report findings to manager.
An attractive Resume for Sanitation Technician increases the chance of interview so put your best efforts to write an outstanding one.
The following resume example along with this Sanitation Technician Cover Letter will provide you with a good start in your job application process. Make any necessary changes before sending it.
Sanitation Technician Resume Sample
33 Example Street ● Owings Mills, MD 96258
(210) 000-9999 ● julia.smith @ email . com
Seeking a Sanitation Technician position at Maryland Healthcare making a significant contribution to an employer through my skills and knowledge.
SUMMARY OF QUALIFICATIONS
• Six months’ experience as a Sanitation Technician and Cleaner
• In-depth knowledge of cleaning practices, chemicals, sanitizing agents, tools and equipment
• Highly skilled in operating sanitizing equipment safely
• Demonstrated ability to learn, understand and follows sanitation procedures and techniques
• Thorough understanding of assembly/disassembly of equipment and machinery
Medifast, Inc – Owings Mills, MD | Jan 2010 – Present
• Perform overall sanitation of the processing area and packaging machinery
• Operate and maintain floor buffer, pads and liquids
• Disassemble and reassemble, sanitizes machines and processing equipment
• Clean bathrooms, offices, and break rooms used for production workers
• Complete checklists and documents for assigned work area on a daily basis
• Perform extra task handed over by Supervisor
Cleaner / Junior Sanitation Technician
House of Flavors, Inc. – Ludington, MI | Dec 2008 – Jan 2010
• Maintained, arranged and sanitized work area
• Restocked and replenished supplies
• Performed common maintenance duties
• Used cleaning chemicals for sanitation
Associate in Customer Service ● Ludington College, Ludington, MI ● 2008
SKILLS AND ABILITIES
• Good customer service skills
• Great attention to detail
• Dedicated and meticulous—high level of accuracy
• Fluent in English, Spanish, and Japanese