When making the skills section of your resume for bartending job, read the advertisement and job descriptions carefully and underline relevant keywords to include in skills, attributes, abilities, and/or qualifications section of your resume. If an employer is looking for somebody who has hospitality skills, customer focused, innovative, punctual, and attentive to detail, use similar words in the skills/qualifications section of your resume.
Following are some sample qualifications and skills statements for a bartender resume. You may use 5 to 6 phrases either in the ‘Summary of Qualifications’ or ‘Skills’ section your resume which are most relevant to job description.
Sample Skills/Qualifications for Bartender Resume
• Highly skilled in mixing, garnishing and serving drinks in keeping with employer’s specifications
• In-depth knowledge to assess, anticipate and meet multiple guests’ requirements at high quality standards
• Hands-on experience in keeping the bar stocked and sanitized while always providing welcoming and caring service
• Able to adhere state and company standards for serving beverages
• Profound capability of performing true hospitality and guest services
• Demonstrated ability to help guests in choosing menu items, taking orders and making guests feel taken care of throughout their visit
• Thorough understanding of adapting to different personalities of guests and co-workers without losing attention
• Proficient in English and Spanish