An Industrial Hygienist should be able to manage corporate industrial hygiene programs for multiple facilities. Travel is required in most of the prospect recruiting companies with salaries commensurate with experience. Apart from that, the Industrial Hygienist should have in-depth knowledge of Industrial processes, equipment, and materials used in heavy manufacturing.
Following is a resume example for Industrial Hygienist position to assist you in your job application process.
Industrial Hygienist Resume Example
7643 Florence Lake Homes | Milwaukee, WI 63291 | (000) 864 – 76090 | Email
❖❖ INDUSTRIAL HYGIENIST ❖❖
Dynamic professional offers hands-on experience in inspection and evaluation of work operations, engineering controls and determining potential contaminant emission sources.
• Well acquainted with interpreting rules & regulations to management and on-site EH & S coordinators.
• Proficient in measuring airborne concentrations of dust, gases and mists
• Capable of using ventilation testing equipment and special measuring devices
• Able to develop and implement site specific health and safety plans
• Experienced enough to review plans for health hazard control procedures
• Extensive working knowledge of OSHA and EPA asbestos regulations
• Developed & monitored a comprehensive industrial hygiene program
• Improved educational activities for community staff regarding solid &hazardous waste management/disposal
Shaping environment – Nashville, TN 12/2007 — 03/2012
Occupational Industry Hygienist
• Participated in professional working groups in the fields of occupational hygiene
• Offered guidance and expertise in generation of welfare assessments
• Ensured interpretation of new and revised occupational health legislation
• Wrote and updated HES procedures and reports
• Undertook sampling and measurement of potential occupational hazards
• Worked with the company medical adviser, management, safety professionals & workforce to achieve occupational health targets
• Resolved inspection issues for compliance with required occupational, health, safety and environmental standards
Philadelphia University of Environmental Science – Harrisburg, PA – 2007
• GPA 3.61
NEBOSH General Certificate in Occupational Safety and Health
• Succeeded in first attempt
• Accountable and responsible
• Good negotiation and organizational skills
• Quick learner and strong-minded