Resumes for appointment setter position are usually not more than a page long and supposed to host a candidate’s work experience and transferable skills that are relevant to the job.
A resume for this position should be well-structured i.e. all information is supplied under specific headings.
The following resume example will guide you how to write an effective cover letter for appointment setter position.
See also: Appointment Setter Cover Letter
433 Normandy Avenue | Cincinnati, OH 54500 | (000) 999-0000 | simpson @ email . com
OBJECTIVE: To obtain a position as an Appointment Setter with ML Enterprises where I can employ my marketing and telephone handling skills to attain a substantial customer base for the company.
SUMMARY OF QUALIFICATIONS
• Over three years’ working as an Appointment Setter
• Demonstrated ability to schedule appointments effectively and coordinating multiple schedules
• Proficient in making telephone calls in order to secure appointments for meeting with potential clients
• Excellent experience in communicating with customer business owners and decision makers employing superior selling skills
• Superb knowledge of developing qualified leads through telephone canvassing, prospecting emails and referrals
• Exceeded expectations by providing 100% qualified leads that developed into full fledged customers within in 3 months of joining the company
• Finished sales quota 5 months earlier than targeted
Appointment Setter | Carvertising – Cincinnati, OH | January 2009 – Present
• Make cold calls to potential customers keeping in mind the DND list
• Set qualified sales appointments for sales personnel to follow up on
• Assist management in exceeding sales quota
• Maintain records of all telemarketing activities including calls and follow ups
• Focus on customers to build trust and resolve problems
High School Diploma – 2008
• Good telephone and telemarketing etiquette
• Enthusiastic learner and self-motivated