Writing a Resume for Fresh Graduate Nurses is a tricky task because you have a less or no experience in this field. The following sample will guide you how to write an effective resume for entry level/fresh graduate nurses having less or no prior experience.
A graduate nurse is a person who has freshly graduated and entering the practical field. The job duties of graduate nurse are similar as the registered nurses who have numerous years of practical experience. On the other hand, in contrast to the knowledgeable nurse, they undertake fewer job responsibilities. The graduate nurses are also paid less wages than experienced registered nurse.
These resumes for fresh graduate nurses are supposed to be drafted using the typical format and put emphasis on your key skills, patient-care abilities and qualifications. Ensure to take in correct information regarding your skills, educational accomplishments and internship work history in the resume.
You should cautiously adjust the complete content, phrases and sections of your resume. Remember to put keywords related to field of nursing. Also use this Fresh Graduate Nurse Cover Letter in order to make a perfect job application.
Fresh Graduate Nurse Resume Sample
Apt 66, South Avenue, Austin, TX 65214
[Contact #], [Email Address]
OBJECTIVE: Seeking a position as a Graduate Nurse with ABC Nursing Home where knowledge of patient care, pre-operation compliance can be utilized for the health and development of the community.
• 2 years of related formal education and training from qualified nursing program
• Excellent ability to assist in patient care, maintain healthy standards and carry out the regular clinical practices
• Demonstrated ability to adhere to the clinical care procedures, systematize own progress plans to ensure that the objectives of the health care unit are fulfilled
• Able to support clinical and other staff for good patient care; give education, training and mentorship
• Patient care
• Good communication and inter-personal skills
• Outstanding people skills
• Skilled in dealing with psychologically emotional situations
• Good attention to detail and observation
• Ability to respond questions and offer suggestion
• Happy to work individually and as part of a team
Bachelor of Science in Nursing – 2010
St. Andrew’s University, Houston, TX
St Andrew’s Community Hospital, Houston, TX | May 2010 – Jan 2011
• Monitor the overall physical condition of the patient
• Maintain patients’ records
• Provide medicines punctually and take accurate care
• Communicate to the relatives regarding the condition of the patient
• Emotional support and provide them right recommendation with regards the vigorous lifestyle
Received the best Nurse award in University – 2010
Received the appreciation letter for Best Patient Care – 2010
REFERENCES: Available on Request