Applying for a nanny job requires a resume, and indeed, a resume always needs an attractive cover letter. You can easily write an excellent cover letter for nanny job through devotion and research.
● Address your nanny cover letter to the individual who has the authority to hire you.
● Do not make a single/generic cover letter to apply for all nanny jobs.
● Give details of your most qualifications and previous experiences in child care arena.
● Make a strong connection between your skills and the employer’s needs.
● End your cover letter proactively by asking for an interview and mentioning your possible follow-up actions.
● Proofread the letter for mistakes in content, spelling and grammar. You family or friends may help you in this regard.
The following samples will guide you how to write a good cover letter for Nanny Resume.
95 7th Street, West Hollywood, CA 95214
(000) 586-2156 | anna.smith @ email . com
April 8, 2016
Ms. Alina John
65 Alpine Street
West Hollywood, CA 90251
Re: Nanny Position (ID 7741)
Dear Ms. John:
If you are searching for a dedicated and loving Nanny with a verifiable track record, look no further. I offer extensive skills and experience in all aspects of childcare, errands running and light housekeeping. My diverse and intense professional background would enable me to contribute to the development of your children effectively.
As the enclosed resume indicates, I am very skilled in supervising activities of children of different ages while providing them with ongoing care and safe environment. Moreover, I am competent at managing children’s day-to-day activities such as bathing, dressing and changing diapers as well as preparing formulas and preparing/serving meals.
Furthermore, I am First Aid and CPR Certified, non-smoker and posses current California driver’s license and a reliable vehicle. My proficiency in using computers and home appliances gives more weight to my candidacy. The enclosed resume contains details of my experience, competencies, and achievements.
As a nurturing and punctual nanny, I would like to meet with you to discuss this position further. I will call you after one week, hopefully to arrange an interview. If you need to contact me, I will be available at (000) 586-2156 or via email at anna.smith @ email . com.
Thank you for your time and consideration.
652 W. Maple Street
Los Angeles, CA 91021
stephanie @ email . com
April 8, 2016
Mr. Samuel Gibson
Sit Well Nanny Providers
566 Crimson Ave
Los Angeles, CA 90010
Dear Mr. Gibson:
Capitalizing on my success in managing the needs of children of different ages, I am seeking a professional opportunity where my experience and dedication can benefit one of your clients. As a dependable, caring and calm Nanny who is CPR certified and has full command on housekeeping tasks, I believe myself to be a strong candidate for the position.
A brief highlight of the skills and values I would like to bring to your organization:
● Highly vigilant and alert professional who has a verifiable track record of ensuring the children’s safety all times
● Familiar with children’s age specific developmental, cognitive and psychosocial needs
● Well-versed in assisting children with their home work and accompanying them to social visits
● Competent at performing housekeeping tasks such as meal preparation, cleaning, laundry and grocery shopping
● Special talent for imparting self care skills and maintaining a hygienic and nurturing environment for children
My resume is attached for your perusal. I would welcome an opportunity to meet with you and discuss my talents in relation to your needs. I will call your office on Friday to answer any queries you may have regarding my background.
Thank you for your time and consideration. I look forward to speaking with you soon.