When you actually sit down to write an Executive Housekeeper cover letter, you may find out that you will need to write a custom one for each job you apply for. It is actually a good idea to write a custom cover letter for each employer because it shows the reader that you researched about the prospective company before applying..
Below is a sample cover letter for Executive Housekeeper Resume. You can tailor this sample to make your own.
33 S Walter Street
Roslindale, MA 44322
October 28, 2014
Ms. Claudia Wilson
66 Tory Fort Lane
Roslindale, MA 12341
Dear Ms. Wilson:
I would like to express my interest in the Executive Housekeeper position that you have advertised in The News Daily.
Please refer below for a summary of my qualifications and experiences, the details of which are stated in my resume:
– Worked as a housekeeper for 12 years out of which 5 years have been spent as an Executive Housekeeper for Hilton Towers.
– Highly skilled in serving hotel guests and club members in a friendly and courteous manner.
– Demonstrated ability to oversee housekeeping personnel in order to maintain cleanliness of the hotel.
– Hands-on experience in managing laundry services, renovations and coordinating room service.
– Track record of hiring and training of housekeeping staff.
I am aware of the fact that all hotels depends heavily of housekeeping team to keep it running smoothly and I would like to offer my services to assist you to manage this effectively. I would like to meet with you to further discuss why I believe that I am the right candidate for this job. I will call you within five working days to set a date for an interview. Please do not hesitate to call me on 999-999-9999 if you need any more information regarding my credentials. Thank you for your time and consideration.