When you actually sit down to write an Executive Housekeeper cover letter, you may find out that you will need to write a custom one for each job you apply for. It is actually a good idea to write a custom cover letter for each employer because it shows the reader how serious you are about the job.
For instance, you can tailor the following cover letter for Executive Housekeeper Resume.
Executive Housekeeper Cover Letter Example
33 S Walter Street
Roslindale, MA 44322
July 9, 2012
Ms. Claudia Wilson
66 Tory Fort Lane
Roslindale, MA 12341
Dear Ms. Wilson:
I would like to express my interest in the Executive Housekeeper position that you have advertised in The News Daily. I appreciate that this is a position of some authority and I am confident that I have the skills and experience to carry out the duties efficiently.
Please refer below for a summary of my qualifications and experiences, the details of which are stated in my resume:
- Worked as a housekeeper for 12 years out of which 5 years have been spent as an Executive Housekeeper for Hilton Towers
- Highly skilled in serving hotel guests and club members in a friendly and courteous manner
- Demonstrated ability to oversee housekeeping personnel in order to maintain cleanliness of the hotel
- Hands-on experience in managing laundry services, renovations and coordinating room service
- Actively assisted in hiring housekeeping staff and managed their training
- Overseeing all housekeeping equipment for maintenance
I am aware of the fact that all hotels need a good housekeeping team to keep it running smoothly and I would like to offer my services to assist you to manage this effectively. I would like to meet with you to further discuss why I believe that I am the right candidate for this job. I will call you within five working days to set a date for an interview. Please do not hesitate to call me on 999-999-9999 if you need any more information regarding my credentials. Thank you for your time and attention.