Domestic Helpers are responsible for helping out the employer with domestic chores; babysitting, dish-washing and kitchen clean-up, laundry, ironing, trash/recycling and errands-running alike.
A well written resume for domestic helper is very important to get your desired job.
The sample resume below will assist you in the creation of an eye-catching resume for your job application package.
Related: Domestic Helper Cover Letter Sample
Domestic Helper Resume Sample
Sara K. Smith
422 Example Street, Houston, TX 66666
(999) 999-9999, Email Address
Seeking a challenging position as a domestic helper with a specialized service providing organization in order to apply my extensive housekeeping skills and domestic chores management abilities to achieve the maximum satisfaction level of clients.
• Over 7 years’ extensive experience in household settings.
• Great competence in cooking, article cleaning, washing and the like
• Good computer skills and ability to respond phone calls properly
• Well versed in operating familiarity of manual and automated home devices
• Excellent car driving skills and holding the right driver’s license
• Know-how of market prices of the fast moving consumer goods
• Excellent communication skills
• Dependable, accountable, honest and hart working
• Able to go behind directions
• Good interpersonal skills to get together with other people
• Possess manual handiness in the use of cleaning tools and appliances
• Cheerful disposition and eager to work under unclean conditions
Houston Housekeeping Company | May 2006 – Present
• Complete scheduled cleaning tasks in assigned home areas
• Clean kitchen utensils after use for example ovens, stoves, blenders, etc.
• Ensure house safety and alert systems are make active at night
• Clean rugs and carpets, curtains and draperies, by means of particular vacuum cleaners and shampooers.
• Sweep, wash and buff non-carpeted floors
• Carry out universal cleaning at least once a week or month depending on proprietor requirement
• Assist in the purchasing of groceries
• Collect unclean and used clothes for listed laundry
• Empty waste bins, empty and clean ashtrays, and throw away all trash and waste items from rooms
• Collect and clean dishes after every meal
• Keep kitchen and bathroom hygiene after use
• Dust window blinds and reorganize draperies to their new placements
St. Andrew’s High School, Houston, TX – 2002