Fast food workers work in dining settings and are usually required to manage food service for take out and dine in customers. They are usually trained on the job and are required to be familiar with health safety regulations.
If you are an entry level job seeker who has less or no experience as a fast food worker, the following resume may assist you build your resume for this job.
800 SD Highway 73 ~ Meadow, SD 77733 ☏ (999) 911-9999 ✉ Email
OBJECTIVE: To obtain a Fast Food Worker position at Carvel utilizing exceptional hospitality skills in order to attain the highest level of customer satisfaction in a dynamic environment.
• Over 1 year’s hands-on experience working as a Fast Food Worker
• Well-versed in maintaining first contact between establishment and customer
• Highly skilled in resolving customer complaints and addressing questions
• Hands on experience in preparing common fast food items
|• Customer Service||• Cash Register||• Complaints Management|
|• Communication||• Complaint Handling||• Multitasking|
|• Food Safety||• Workplace Cleanliness||• Angry Customers Dealing|
• Managed a particularly irate customer by providing her with excellent services and offered making her the now best customer of ABC Company.
• Attained Employee of the Month award three times in a single year.
December 2014 – January 2016
Eat More Today – Meadow, SD
Fast Food Worker
• Took customer orders and payments, and entered them in the POS system
• Notified kitchen staff about orders
• Served and assembled orders for customers
• Made and served hot beverages
• Communicated with guests for suggestions and complaints
• Returned dirty dishes to kitchen
• Prepared food items as and when necessary
• Cleaned and organized both work place and eating areas
Diploma: Meadow High School, Meadow, SD – 2014