Dental assistants work alongside dentists and dental hygienists to provide them with administrative and procedural support. This position requires an individual to possess some knowledge of dental work and have the ability to manage the administrative tasks of a dental office.
This position requires an entry level candidate to possess traits that are evident in the following resume sample. Making this kind of resume will definitely increase the chances of interview.
91 Coed Place, Grants Pass, OR 42323
(599) 555-5115, Email
CAREER OBJECTIVE: Seeking a Dental Assistant position at Dental Aesthetics utilizing exceptional skills in providing dental support and managing administrative tasks.
CONCORDIA COLLEGE, Grants Pass, OR – 2015
Associate’s Degree in Dental Assisting
|• Chairside Assisting||• Dental Fundamentals||• Dental Anatomy|
|• Community Health||• Clinical Sciences||• Dental Materials|
|• Medical Terminology||• Clinical Rotation||• Dental Radiology|
• Well-versed in providing auxiliary support to the dentist
• Proficient in preparing treatment rooms and prerequisites of procedures
• Familiar with common dental procedures and their applications
• In-depth knowledge of standard policies governing a dentist facility
• Willing to work in the evenings and weekends
• Exceptional comprehension of providing pre and post operative instructions to patients
• Excellent communication and office management skills
• Sound judgement
• Member of the Chemistry and Physics clubs
• Resident Hall Cube Representative
• President of the orientation committee
• Volunteered for a local dental clinic as a receptionist for three months to learn the trade