Certified Nursing Assistants (CNAs) work at hospitals and all kinds of healthcare facilities. They are responsible for providing patients and residents with personal care to enable them to live a dignified life. They work towards the well being of patients in terms of assisting with daily chores such as dressing, bathing and toileting.
In some facilities, CNAs are responsible for developing and implementing interactive activities for the residents. Their job’s are challenging and fulfilling too as they get to work with people who rely on them completely. CNAs ensure that they feed patients, take and record vitals and assist them with personal hygiene activities.
If you are writing a resume for certified nursing assistant position, you might need to take a look at these resume objective statements.
• Compassionate, personable individual looking for a position as a Certified Nursing Assistant with Providence Hospital. Bringing extensive training, CNA certification, and a high degree of enthusiasm towards the well-being of residents.
• Seeking a position as a Certified Nursing Assistant with Nashville Senior Citizens using well-honed skills in assisting residents to live a dignified life by helping them in all activities of daily living.
• To work for the residents of Green Care as a CNA. Offering empathy, compassion and a strong desire to help the elderly to perform daily life chores in a dignified manner.
• Looking for a position of CNA with NAPA Health where extensive experience in providing personal care to residents will be fully utilized to maintain the standards of exceptional patient care.
• To obtain a CNA position with Sava Seniors Care providing assistance to residents with daily care using functional training and experience as a basis.
• Seeking a Certified Nursing Assistant position with a reputed clinic. Bringing personal care expertise and special skills pertaining to basic nursing activities to provide a home like feel to residents.