Bank Customer Service professionals are always in demand. To become a winning customer service expert in banking environment, you must have great interpersonal, communication and situation handling abilities. People working in the customer services department inside a bank are responsible for assisting customers with account management and financial services. There are several positions included in this such as bank customer service officers, representatives and tellers.
The primary step to obtain a Bank Customer Service job to write an eye-catching resume that shows your relevant expertise and people skills. A well structured bullet resume with compelling phrases is what could distinguish you from the crowd.
The following chronological resume for the position of a Bank Customer Service representative will give you a quick start in your job application writing process.
Bank Customer Service Resume Example
11 Foothill Drive, Provo, UT 27272
Cell: (999) 999-9999, Email:
Looking for a position of Bank Customer Service Representative with PNC Bank where my well honed customer service skills and finance background will be utilized to provide excellent support to customers.
SUMMARY OF QUALIFICATIONS
• Nearly three years of experience working as a Bank Customer Service Specialist with Standard Chartered Bank
• Highly experienced in assisting customers in managing their bank accounts and providing them with information on other financial services
• In depth knowledge of resolving customer issues and finding the best possible service package for them
• Proficient in conducting activities to bring aboard new customers and maintain existing ones
• Brought in fifty clients by applying marketing techniques thereby ensuring that set targets are met 100%
• Expanded employee base by providing customer service training to a group of 10 new employees
November 2009 – Present
Standard Chartered Bank
Bank Customer Service Specialist
• Deliver personalized service over the phone and in person
• Identify cross selling opportunities while interacting with customers
• Handle cash and assist with customer transactions
• Maintain records of balances and correct errors as and when needed
• Respond to customer inquiries
Bachelors in Banking and Finance – 2008
Provo City University
SKILLS AND CAPABILITIES
• Good knowledge of banking procedures and systems
• Professional appearance
• Self driven and highly motivated
• Strong computer and mathematical skills
• Ability to communicate effectively (written and verbal) in English and Spanish