A bank CSR position is an interactive one that also serves as the first point of contact for clients. This professional faces many basic queries regarding bank procedures on a daily basis. To succeed in this role, one must be highly knowledgeable regarding the same. Possessing a customer focused attitude is a prerequisite for this position.
The main demands of a bank CSR position are customer dealing etiquette and skills in record keeping. Both these competencies must be vividly showcased in your cover letter. In addition to this expertise, if there are any job demands mentioned by the potential employer in the advertisement, make sure to communicate those via your cover letter as well. A candidate always has better chances of being shortlisted for an interview if the skills communicated in the cover letter are of importance to the target employer.
733 S 23rd Avenue, Tampa, FL 89401 ♦ (005) 666-4444 ♦ gracie @ email . com
February 1, 2016
Mr. Richard Gale
896 Burrow Square
Tampa, FL 89401
Dear Mr. Gale:
Since AAA Bank is one of the leading banks in the area, delivering high quality customer care services, I have always been keen to contribute to your team utilizing my matchless customer service skills.
With a bachelor’s degree in banking and finance and 4+ years of work experience as Banking CSR, I offer following skills and qualifications:
● Cash handling and prompt processing of customer transactions
● Providing exceptional banking support and ensuring client satisfaction
● Identifying cross selling opportunities during client interaction and working on the same
● Providing CSR, banking and finance related training to new inductees
● Creating and maintaining effective and productive business relationship with special clients
● Pursuing potential clients for capital deposits and contributing to the bank’s sales
● Balancing cash and removing any discrepancies at day end
After viewing my enclosed resume, you will discover that I possess the right blend of CSR skills and banking knowledge which is being sought by you. Please call me today at (004) 555-6666 to set up an interview date, which will enable me to elaborate exactly how I intend to utilize my capabilities, experience and expertise for the success of Provident Bank.
Thank you for your time and consideration.