There is no rule that governs that you cannot write a good profile or summary statement if you are an entry-level bank teller with no practical experience in hand.
It depends on you how you want to portray yourself. If you decide to write a professional summary instead of a bank teller resume objective, feel free to do so.
Since you are applying for a bank teller job for which you should be skilled and knowledgeable, you must emphasize your qualifications and ignore the lack of experience.
Writing resume profiles is somewhat tricky though. You have to put in a lot of information in a few sentences and make them appear true. That said, in 3-4 sentences, you should be able to define your goals and strengths.
The following are a few samples of resume profiles for an entry-level bank teller resume:
Summary Statements for Entry Level Bank Teller Resume with No Experience
1. A highly motivated and competent bank teller with a special talent for responding to clients’ inquiries, and handling cash and credit card transactions. Well versed with standard banking procedures and teller role. Specialized courses in accounting and finance. Bilingual: English/Spanish.
2. Results-driven bank teller with hands-on experience in identifying clients’ needs gained through volunteer work at ABC Company. Exceptional knowledge of balancing cash and handling checks while adhering to branch procedural controls. Exceptional communication and customer service skills.
3. Dynamic and client service-oriented bank teller with extensive knowledge of balancing cash and credit transactions, along with a strong familiarity with cross-selling bank products. Capable of examining checks for endorsements and ensuring the legality of transactions.
4. An accomplished high school graduate with a special interest in working as a bank teller. Highly developed math, interpersonal and communication skills aimed at ensuring client satisfaction and recurring business opportunities.
5. New graduate Bank Teller with extensive knowledge of handling front-end financial transactions by ensuring appropriate endorsement of checks, handling drawer balances, and effectively managing drawer discrepancies.
6. Highly motivated and versatile bank teller with deep familiarity with processing banking transactions by exercising confidentiality. Well-versed in answering clients’ questions appropriately and ensuring that their banking needs are fulfilled.
7. Detail-oriented Bank teller with a highly developed sense of integrity and strong work ethic. Well versed in customer service, cash handling, and general clerical duties. Able to use multiple computer systems, follow instructions and the adapt to change.
8. Recent finance graduate with extensive knowledge of utilizing systems for the process of daily financial transactions while maintaining courtesy and accuracy. Ability to work independently in accordance with established policies and procedures. Bilingual: English/Spanish.
9. Self-motivated Bank Teller with the ability to respond to the needs and priorities of the customers. Exceptional attention to detail. Proficient in handling cash, and performing basic mathematical calculations. Quickly adapt to different work situations and remain calm under pressure.
10. Uniquely qualified Teller with hands-on internship experience at ABC Bank. Solid know-how of cashing checks, taking deposits, withdrawals, mortgage, consumer loans, and other payments. Dexterous to count money, and sit and stand for long periods.