Writing an effective Shipping Worker Resume requires effort and time.
A resume is a summary of your qualifications, experience, background, and a picture of your skills and abilities.
Its primary purpose is to convince the reader about your enthusiasm for Shipping Worker position and obtain an interview.
It should be a precise, perfect and to the point document that outlines your career objective, qualifications, education, skills, achievements and work experience.
For your guidance, we have designed a resume sample for a shipping worker position.
Feel free to tailor it as per job requirements.
See also: Shipping Clerk Cover Letter
Shipping Worker Resume Example
85 5th Street, Jacksonville, FL 58874
[Contact #], [Email Address]
Poised to utilize my physical and intellectual skills to maximize efficiency.
• Over 8-years experience in Shipping & Receiving field
• Hands-on exposure to catch product off of conveyor belt and stack onto dollies and racks
• Fluent in English and Spanish
• Basic computer skills including Microsoft Office
• Able to pass forklift written and driving test
Hostess Brands – Jacksonville, FL | 2013 – Present
• Deliver and route merchandise to departments using work devices including hand truck, conveyor, and sorting bins
• Process day by day incoming return materials from clients
• Inspect materials by following Standard Operating Procedure
• Organize documents, for instance, work orders, bills of lading, and shipping orders to route materials
• Inspect contents and evaluate with RMA records, to verify the correctness of incoming or outgoing shipment
Florida Grocery Store – Jacksonville, FL | 2011-2013
• Loaded and unloaded merchandise from trucks
• Helped shoppers to carry their purchases to vehicles
• Assisted and loaded trucks occasionally
• Counted products accurately
• Cleaned and swept work area
• Dumped trash, and pulled dollies of product to the lineup area
High School Diploma
Jacksonville High School – Jacksonville, FL
• Good communication skills
• Able to lift heavy weights
• Team player
• Detail oriented and fast learner