Whatever you know about resume writing is going to change drastically after you read what we have to say.
Resumes for the satellite installer position are not your usual bullet point statements that vaguely state your professional side.
Even though this is how they used to be, they aren’t anymore, owing to increased competition in the job world.
The following resume sample is something that you can look into for reference:
Satellite Installer Resume Example
8874 Oak Drive | Hope, RI 77898 | (000) 424-7544 | reggiemason @ email . com
Very ambitious and competent Satellite Installer with 6+ years’ extensive experience in installing and maintaining satellite services in both residential and commercial concerns. Proficient in carrying out site surveys to determine satellite cabling networks and gauging costs. A team worker who has an exceptional ability to work in a coordinated manner.
• First-hand experience in determining the right place to mount satellite dishes and antennas.
• Highly skilled in laying down complex cabling networks according to established guidelines and protocols.
• Proficient in selecting and installing satellite equipment according to specific requirements of the customer.
CORE SATELLITE INSTALLATION SKILLS
|• Site Surveys||• Replacement and Repair||• Customer Interaction|
|• Cable Networking||• Specifications Adherence||• Equipment Installation|
|• Dish Setup||• Troubleshooting||• Complaint Handling|
|• Quote Generation||• System Updation||• Signal Strength Checking|
• Successfully installed a complex cable network for a 5-star hotel, with each of the 700 rooms having separate access to dish television.
• Troubleshoot a particularly difficult to handle cabling issues, due to the complexity of the cable layout.
• Earned the company $80,000 in profits by providing them with an industrial satellite installation project.
• Singlehandedly managed 3 back to back installation jobs without any issues, in the absence of a team member.
Digital Reception Services, Hope, RI | 6/2012 – Present
• Perform site inspections to determine the amount of cable required and how installation can be managed.
• Provide customers with quotes on what new installations or replacements will cost.
• Acquire cable lengths, equipment, dishes and antennas according to each project’s specific requirements.
• Prepare for installation by reviewing installation orders and coordinating schedules with customers.
• Establish satellite television systems by installing equipment, and running and pulling cables.
• Verify satellite systems to ensure correct functionality and optimal performance.
• Troubleshoot existing satellite services and ensure that a proper resolution is provided.
• Test installed systems to verify that they are working properly and replace and repair defective parts.
Sky Technologies, Hope, RI | 2/2009 – 5/2012
• Assisted in performing site surveys to ensure that any obstructions or limitations were gauged.
• Cut and fashioned cables according to the specifications of each project.
• Obtained equipment and tools according to each project and ensured that inventory of both was properly managed.
• Provided support for handling troubleshooting activities and fixing problems in reception and service.
• Maintained accurate records by documenting installation, services, and repairs.
High School Diploma – 2008
Hope High School, Hope, RI