8874 Oak Drive
Hope, RI 77898
reggiemason @ email . com
Very ambitious and competent Satellite Installer with 6+ years’ extensive experience in installing and maintaining satellite services in both residential and commercial concerns. Proficient in carrying out site surveys to determine satellite cabling networks and gauging costs. A team worker who has an exceptional ability to work in a coordinated manner.
• First-hand experience in determining the right place to mount satellite dishes and antennas.
• Highly skilled in laying down complex cabling networks according to established guidelines and protocols.
• Proficient in selecting and installing satellite equipment according to specific requirements of the customer.
• Successfully installed a complex cable network for a 5-star hotel, with each of the 700 rooms having separate access to satellite television.
• Troubleshoot particularly difficult to handle cabling issues, due to the complexity of the cable layout.
• Earned the company $80,000 in profits by providing them with an industrial satellite installation project.
• Singlehandedly managed 3 back to back installation jobs without any issues, in the absence of a team member.
Digital Reception Services, Hope, RI
6/2012 – Present
• Perform site inspections to determine the amount of cable required and how an installation can be managed.
• Provide customers with quotes on what new installations or replacements will cost.
• Acquire cable lengths, equipment, dishes, and antennas according to each project’s specific requirements.
• Prepare for the installation by reviewing installation orders and coordinating schedules with customers.
• Establish satellite television systems by installing equipment, and running and pulling cables.
• Verify satellite systems to ensure correct functionality and optimal performance.
• Troubleshoot existing satellite services and ensure that a proper resolution is provided.
• Test installed systems to verify that they are working properly and replace and repair defective parts.
Sky Technologies, Hope, RI
2/2009 – 5/2012
• Assisted in performing site surveys to ensure that any obstructions or limitations were gauged.
• Cut and fashioned cables according to the specifications of each project.
• Obtained equipment and tools according to each project and ensured that inventory of both was properly managed.
• Provided support for handling troubleshooting activities and fixing problems in reception and service.
• Maintained accurate records by documenting installation, services, and repairs.
High School Diploma – 2008
Hope High School, Hope, RI
• Site Surveys
• Replacement and Repair
• Customer Interaction
• Cable Networking
• Specifications Adherence
• Equipment Installation
• Dish Setup
• Complaint Handling