If you are seeking a personal support worker job but has no experience in hand, you will need to write a job application based on your skills and knowledge.
In an entry-level PSW resume, you may add a volunteer or real-life experiences obtained from providing care to your relatives.
As a matter of fact, everyone has to start somewhere and if you start on the right foot, you have nothing to lose.
For a resume format that you can use to write your own entry-level PSW resume, refer to the sample below:
Related: PSW Cover Letter No Experience
Sample Entry-Level Personal Support Worker Resume With No Experience
rose.port @email .com
PERSONAL SUPPORT WORKER
Compassionate and self-motivated personal support worker with strong insight into delivering excellent care. Bringing the passion to assist residents by providing them with emotional and physical support while respecting their individuality and dignity. Able to work under pressure in a team-oriented environment. Bilingual: English/Spanish.
- Proficient in providing personal and practical support to residents with a wide range of illnesses and disabilities.
- Highly familiar with providing assistance with mobility, incontinence, and hygiene management.
- Adept at promoting mental and physical activities by engaging them in conversation and encouraging them to participate in recreational activities.
- Able to provide support and education to patients and families regarding home care and assistance.
High School Diploma
Sumter High School, Sumter, SC
Certified Personal Support Worker – 2022
Sunrise Senior Living, Sumter, SC
Feb 2022 – May 2022
- Determined the residents’ conditions by studying their files and developed plans to assist them.
- Provided support in maintaining personal hygiene by helping with bathing, dressing, and toileting.
- Ensured that rooms were kept clean and sanitized.
- Prepared healthy food items, according to each resident’s individual health and nutrition needs and helped them take their meals.
- Provided emotional support by listening to grievances and providing counseling and support.
SKILLS & KNOWLEDGE
– Personal Care – Recreational Support
– Counseling – Special Aids Support
– Resident Safety – Speech Therapy
– Adult Life Enrichment – Household Assistance
– Behavior Monitoring – Communication
Excellent professional references are available