If you are seeking a personal support worker job but has no experience in hand, you will need to write a job application based on your skills and knowledge.
In an entry level PSW resume, you may add volunteer or real-life experiences obtained from providing care to your relatives.
As a matter of fact, everyone has to start somewhere and if you start on the right foot, you have nothing to lose.
For a resume format that you can use to write your own entry-level PSW resume, refer to the sample below:
See also: PSW Cover Letter No Experience
Personal Support Worker Resume No Experience
542 Deschamps Road, Sumter, SC 12520
rose.port @email .com
PERSONAL SUPPORT WORKER
Compassionate and self-motivated personal support worker with strong insight into delivering excellent care. Ability to respect the individuality and dignity of each resident while providing them emotional and physical support. Work under pressure in a team-oriented environment. Bilingual: English/Spanish.
- Proficient in providing personal and practical support to residents with a wide range of illnesses and disabilities.
- Highly familiar with providing assistance with mobility, incontinence, and hygiene management.
- Adept at promoting mental and physical activities by engaging them in conversation and encouraging them to participate in recreational activities.
- Able to provide support and education to patients and families regarding home care and assistance.
High School Diploma
Sumter High School, Sumter, SC
Certified Personal Support Worker – 2019
Sunrise Senior Living, Sumter, SC (May 2019 – Jul 2019)
- Determined the residents’ conditions by studying their files and developed plans to assist them.
- Provided support in maintaining personal hygiene by helping with bathing, dressing, and toileting.
- Ensured that rooms were kept clean and sanitized.
- Prepared healthy food items, according to each resident’s individual health and nutrition needs and helped them partake their meals.
- Provided emotional support by listening to grievances and provided counseling and support.
SKILLS & KNOWLEDGE
– Personal Care
– Recreational Support
– Special Aids Support
– Resident Safety
– Speech Therapy
– Adult Life Enrichment
– Household Assistance
– Behavior Monitoring
Excellent professional references available