Do you have and experience as a dog bather?
Even if the answer is no, you can still obtain a position as a dog bather, provided that you have an inherent love for dogs.
But your entry-level resume has to be exceptionally well-written. In a dog bather resume, make sure that you offer information regarding your knowledge of bathing dogs, and performing grooming tasks.
If you have volunteered as a dog walker or sitter in the past, you may have some idea what the work is all about. Putting this in your resume is a great idea.
Also, provide information on your time at school, including academic achievements – even though these will have nothing to do with your work, they will show the hiring manager what type of person you are. And this is important to highlight.
Here is an entry-level dog bather resume sample that you can follow:
Sample Resume for Dog Bather With No Experience
12 Code Road, Kent, OH11903
Resourceful, patient, and organized individual, with an inherent love for animals, particularly for dogs. Exceptionally talented in determining dogs’ basic bathing and grooming needs, and ensuring their provision. Effectively able to ensure dog safety and wellbeing.
High School Diploma
St. Peter’s High School, Kent, OH – 2018
Award and Honors
• Honored for being chosen as the only student to represent the school at a conservation event, held in Cleveland, TN in 2018
• Awarded Best Student Award for consistent academic success throughout high school
• Remained on top of the class for 3 consecutive years, in terms of academic excellence
• Suggested incorporation of learning through play concepts, as a result, increased student base by 25%
SKILLS AND KNOWLEDGE
• Client Liaison • Administrative Support
• Basic Animal Support • Dog Grooming
• Needs Assessment • Pet Owner Education
• Safety Procedures • Accounts Creation
Our Pets, Kent, OH
2/2020 – 5/2020
• Cleaned and sanitized pet housing quarters and cages.
• Assisted in bathing and grooming pets, such as dogs, and cats.
• Arranged for instruments such as trimmers and brushes to be made available.
• Drew baths for pets, ensuring appropriate temperatures.
• Created and maintained per owners’ accounts in company databases.
• Research and Reporting
• MS Word, Excel, and PowerPoint
• Internet and Email
English and Spanish
• Volunteered services at 2 pet care salons for 3 weeks each
• Led a team of volunteers on Mission Clean Kent, in summer 2018