The concrete worker resume is a potent tool to communicate what you are capable of doing for the prospective company.
Using it to your benefit is important, but creating a resume is a complicated thing.
Here is a sample to help you:
Concrete Worker Resume Example
100 Green Avenue SE, Long Island, NY10092
Physically dexterous, hardworking, and resourceful.
7 years of experience in building, setting, and aligning concrete forms. Highly skilled in interpreting blueprints and reading survey stakes to establish grades, and estimating require concrete volumes. Demonstrated the ability to build, erect, and align forms for various concrete structures and foundations. Familiar with fine finishing concrete by performing floating, troweling, and edging activities. Works well with team members.
|Blueprints Interpretation||Volume Estimation||Form Aligning|
|Tools Utilization||Safety Methods||Grades Establishment|
|Finishing||Level Setting||Decorative Finishing|
|Foundation Safety||Cement Masonry||Construction Operations|
• Successfully implemented a form aligning system, which was 65% more accurate than the one already in place.
• Trained 34 apprentices about tools utilization and level setting, as part of their training.
• Introduced the concept of decorative finishing, resulting in increased client interest.
• Implemented a series of safety initiatives, resulting in decreased adverse incidents.
Tradesmen International, Long Island, NY | 5/2011 – Present
• Read and interpret blueprints to determine the type and intensity of concrete work required.
• Follow instructions to create proper mixes of sand and cement, for each project module.
• Set forms to hold concrete to desired pitches and depths, and align them properly.
• Inspect work areas to determine if they are safe, and organize teams to handle site cleaning work.
• Spread, level, and consolidate concrete on surfaces, using rakes, shovels, trowels, and floats.
• Monitor the effects of wind, rain, and cold on the curing of the concrete, throughout the process.
• Direct the casting of concrete, and supervise other workers while they use special tools and equipment.
• Mold expansion joints and edges, using a wide variety of tools and equipment.
Park Construction Company, Long Island, NY | 2/2009 – 5/2011
• Cleared worksites to prepare them for construction work, removing debris and hazardous materials.
• Assisted concrete workers in creating the right mixes of concrete for every project.
• Provided assistance in pouring and leveling concrete on different surfaces.
• Performed finishing work, ensuring that the end product was according to standards.
• Cleaned chipped areas, and ensured that all surfaces were even, using brushes and brooms.
Long Island High School, Long Island, NY
High School Diploma