When a prospective employer sees your resume, they basically ask you ‘why should I hire you?’
This is the question that you have to answer when writing a material handler resume objective statement. These three or four lines can make a great difference in how you are seen by a prospective employer.
How to Make a Professional Warehouse Material Handler Resume Objective?
First of all, you need to learn about the expectations of the employer. This can be done by studying the Material Handler job description provided by the recruiter in the job advertisement.
After that highlight the best skills you are bringing to the job, which should match with what the recruiter/employer requirements for the material handler position.
There are many ways in which you can write the perfect resume objective. Here are a few examples to help you understand how to write one:
Sample Objectives for Material Handler Resume
1. Dexterous Material Handler seeking a position at Frito Lay. Bringing 5+ years of experience in performing order-picking and packing duties to ensure the accuracy of orders and the safety of items. Forklift certification.
2. Results-driven Material Handler with a strong work ethic and great attention to detail. Poised to contribute to the success of ABC Warehouse by using my skills in performing shipping, receiving, and inventory control functions, and providing superior customer service. Current driver’s license.
3. Looking for a position as a Material Handler with Impax. Eager to leverage my skills in material handling and management activities. Detail-orientated in performing warehouse transactions.
4. Self-motivated Material Handler seeking a position at Amazon. Employing skills in packaging and shipping, along with maintaining the inventory of materials to minimize handling costs and decrease retrieval time. Ability to multi-task with minimal supervision.
5. To work as a Material Handler for DST Systems. Energetic to apply proficiencies in operating forklifts and hand trucks using sound judgment and decision-making skills.
6. Detail-oriented material handler looking for a challenging position at Lockheed Martin. Poised to facilitate warehouse processes by passionately moving products/items from storage places to delivery areas, and packing and labeling them for shipment purposes.
7. Seeking a challenging material handling position at Walmart. Offering a strong sense of urgency in researching, tracking, and correcting problems in a timely manner. Exceptional attention to detail, can-do attitude, and good work ethic.
8. Detail-oriented material handler eager to work for ABC Warehouse where my skills in organizing inventory, loading/unloading packages, and documenting will be fully utilized. . Ability to prioritize and meet multiple deadlines.
9. Physically fit material handler with a track record of success in moving merchandise, documenting deliveries, monitoring supplies, and matching purchase orders, seeking employment with XYZ Company. Able to operate forklifts, cranes, and booms to handle inventory and materials.
10. Passionate material handler with excellent physical fitness. Excited to work for Chewy where my ability to lift heavy items and materials and strong numeracy skills will be fully utilized. OSHA forklift certification. Able to work during weekends and evenings.
11. Looking for a position as a Warehouse Material Handler at Frito Lay. Bringing expertise in handling order pulling, loading and unloading, and inventory management duties to ensure the accuracy and timeliness of orders.
12. Seeking a Material Handler position at Navitor Midwest. Enthusiastic to utilize my skills in monitoring customers’ orders, receiving and stocking products with accuracy, and handling package labeling duties.
13. Strong desire to make a contribution to ABC Warehouse in the capacity of a material handler by effectively operating and maneuvering warehouse equipment and materials to and from delivery trucks and pallets.
14. To work as a Material Handler at Graybar Electrics, using exceptional adeptness at picking orders, moving materials, and storing and stacking materials according to specified company standards.
15. To obtain a Warehouse Material Handler position with Ametek. Bringing proficiency in handling materials within a warehouse environment by ensuring the accuracy of orders and following set company protocols.
16. Looking for a Warehouse Material Handler position at Springs Fashion House, utilizing competencies in handling inventory counts, picking and preparing orders, and assisting in loading and unloading delivery trucks.