When it comes to resume writing, the most crucial issue is its usability for the employer.
An effective resume is a document that portrays all the relevant information of a candidate instantly.
Recruiters manually scan a resume in 10 to 30 seconds on average.
Therefore, if your resume does not grab their attention in this span, the chances are that it will not even be read in its totality.
It is a must to create a master resume, but it should not be treated as an all-purpose resume.
Just like cover letters, Teller Coordinator resumes also need to be tailored for every different position, based on the employer’s specific requirements.
An effective resume for a teller coordinator position must have a professional and credible look and should be divided into clearly labeled sections for the reader’s convenience.
Related: Teller Coordinator Cover Letter
Refer to the sample below for further guidance.
Teller Coordinator Resume Sample
740 Tuscan Ave, Orlando, FL 56003
TELLER COORDINATOR ~ 5 YEARS
Eager to exceed employer’s expectations through effective teller services.
Reliable, hardworking, and dedicated banking professional with substantial experience in cash handling, customer services, and teller team development. Track record of maintaining positive customer relations and delivering quality teller services. Proven ability to work effectively under stress while meeting challenging deadlines. Outgoing personality with excellent communication skills. Record of interacting comfortably with all levels of management.
SUN TRUST, Orlando, FL
7/2015 – Present
• Coordinate and prepare teller team work schedules and provide timely input to performance reviews
• Gather and process account information for new accounts, service provision, and savings plans
• Monitor the performance of tellers and provide continued coaching and guidance
• Promoted and upsold various products and services by 30% including traveler’s checks and saving bonds.
• Introduced and implemented an automatic currency conversion mechanism that reduced manual effort in computing transaction fees by 80%.
• Identified referral opportunities that bring the new business of $50000.
US BANK, Orlando, FL
3/2010 – 6/2015
• Verified signatures, processed checks and forwarded customer requests to relevant departments
• Examined cashier checks for endorsements, verified information for recipient identification and issued the amount
• Balanced cash drawers on a daily basis
Associate’s Degree in Account Management
Technical College, Orlando, FL
AREAS OF EXPERTISE
– Transaction Processing
– Remittance Forwarding
– Mortgage Promotion
– Monthly Audits
– ATM Maintenance
– Cash Balancing
– Check Verification
– Retail Services
– Risk Management
– Business Solicitation
– Loss Prevention
– Loan Filing
• Banking Software
• Microsoft: Word and Excel
The US Bank, Orlando, FL
Anti Money Laundering Bureau, Orlando, FL
“I am a target-driven individual who has a demonstrated ability to handle multiple tasks simultaneously.“