When it comes to resume writing, the most crucial issue is its usability for the employer. An effective resume is a document that portrays all the relevant information of a candidate instantly. Recruiters manually scan a resume in 20 to 30 seconds on average – if your resume does not grab their attention in this span, chances are that it will not even be read in its totality.
It is must to maintain a master resume but it should not be treated as an all purpose resume. Just like cover letters, resumes also need to be tailored for every different position, based on the employer’s specific requirements. An effective resume for teller coordinator position must have a professional and credible look and should be divided into clearly labeled sections for the reader’s convenience.
Refer to the sample below for further guidance.
740 Tuscan Ave • Orlando, FL 56003 • (004) 333-2222 • alexander @ email . com
TELLER COORDINATOR ~ 5 YEARS
Eager to exceed employer’s expectations through delivery of effective teller services.
Reliable, hardworking and dedicated banking professional with substantial experience in cash handling, customer services and teller team development. Track record of maintaining positive customer relations and delivering high quality teller services. Proven ability to work effectively under stress while meeting challenging deadlines.
• Outgoing personality with excellent communication skills
• Record of interacting comfortably with all levels of management
AREAS OF EXPERTISE
|– Transaction Processing||– ATM Maintenance||– Retail Services|
|– Remittance Forwarding||– Cash Balancing||– Business Solicitation|
|– Mortgage Promotion||– Check Verification||– Loan Filing|
|– Monthly Audits||– Risk Management||– Loss Prevention|
• Promoted and up sold various products and services by 30% including travelers checks and saving bonds.
• Introduced and implemented an automatic currency conversion mechanism that reduced manual effort in computing transaction fees by 80%.
• Identified referral opportunities which bring new business of $500k.
SUN TRUST, Orlando, FL
Teller Coordinator, 7/2012 to Present
• Coordinate and prepare teller team work schedules and provide timely input to performance reviews
• Gather and process account information for new accounts, service provision and savings plans
• Monitor the performance of tellers and provide continued coaching and guidance
US BANK, Orlando, FL
Teller, 3/2010 to 6/2012
• Verified signatures, processed checks and forwarded customer requests to relevant departments
• Examined cashier checks for endorsements, verified information for recipient identification and issued the amount
• Balanced cash drawers on daily basis
INTERNATIONAL INSTITUTE OF BANKING, Orlando, FL
Associates degree in Account Management
THE US BANK, Orlando, FL
INTERNATIONAL ANTI MONEY LAUNDERING BUREAU, Orlando, FL
• Banking Software
• Microsoft: Word and Excel
EXCERPT FROM REFERENCE
He is a target-driven individual who has a demonstrated ability to handle multiple tasks simultaneously.
Last updated on