In your bank teller resume, mention your abilities and skills in performing teller duties in bank environment. This includes handling of routine member transactions, check cashing, deposits, transfers, cash advances, withdrawals, loan payments, and bond cashing. In addition, draw recruiter’s attention towards your knowledge in examining checks for endorsement, negotiability, and fraud, and receiving payments for all customer and credit loans.
The following is a basic and simple resume sample for the position of bank teller. You are free to modify this template per job requirements.
Related: Bank Teller Cover Letter Sample
56 Example Street ● Atlantic City, NJ 65551 ● (000) 965-2085 ● sara @ email . com
Devoted to provide exceptional services to customers with accuracy and professionalism.
Energetic, customer-focused and extremely dependable Bank Teller with 8 years’ diversified experience with different financial institutions. Proficient in providing all kinds of paying and receiving transaction service. Effectively identifies customer’s potential needs and suggest appropriate bank services.
Proven ability to adapt to the demands of a challenging workload in a fast paced environment. Strong work ethic and a desire to go beyond the expectations of employer.
|✓ Cash Handling||✓ Problem Resolution||✓ Attention to Detail|
|✓ Account Management||✓ ATM/TCD Balancing||✓ Accuracy|
|✓ Check Cashing||✓ Withdrawals||✓ Deposits Management|
FIRST NATION’S BANK, Atlantic City, NJ | May 2009 – Present
• Maintain appropriate cash limits, cash checks and manage deposits
• Issue cashier’s checks, pay orders, traveler’s checks, money advances, and funds transfers
• Cash and check deposits, process loan expenses and open new accounts
• Perform cash management, customer service, cash drawer balancing and petty cash management tasks
• Keep record of excess or less cash at the end of shift
• Detected a fraudulent transaction of $80000 on time
• Hired as junior teller; promoted because of accurateness, pace, and skills
BANK OF AMERICA – Atlantic City, NJ | Jan 2009 – May 2009
• Maintained appropriate cash limits, cashed checks, established deposits
• Assisted teller in issuance of cashier’s checks, money orders, trekker checks, money advances, and funds transfers
• Supported clients in every part of banking transactions
• Assisted in all secretarial responsibilities inside the bank
• Photocopied the documents of customers
Jersey Community College, Atlantic City, NJ | 2008
Associate of Science in Accounts and Finance
• MS Office Applications
• Data Entry 50 WPM
• Hard worker who works independently and responds promptly
• Helpful approach and positive attitude
“I am concise, clear, and consistent when dealing with financial matters”