Bank Teller Resume Writing Guidelines
In a bank teller resume, mention your abilities and skills in performing teller duties in the bank environment. This includes handling of routine member transactions, check cashing, deposits, transfers, cash advances, withdrawals, loan payments, and bond cashing.
Also, draw recruiter’s attention towards the bank teller skills such as examining checks for endorsement, negotiability, and fraud, and receiving payments for all customer and credit loans.
The following is a basic and simple resume sample for the position of a bank teller. You are free to modify this template per job requirements.
See also: Bank Teller Cover Letter Sample
Bank Teller Resume Example
(Basic and Simple Version)
56 West Street, Atlantic City, NJ 65551
Successfully serving bank customers with accuracy and professionalism.
Energetic, customer-focused, and extremely dependable Bank Teller with 9+ years’ diversified experience with different financial institutions. Proficient in providing all kinds of paying and receiving transaction services. Effectively identifies customer’s potential needs and suggests appropriate bank services.
• Proven ability to adapt to the demands of a challenging workload in a fast-paced environment.
• Strong work ethic and a desire to go beyond the expectations of the employer.
• Excellent attention to detail
✓ Cash Handling ✓ Account Management
✓ Check Cashing ✓ Problem Resolution
✓ ATM/TCD Balancing ✓ Withdrawals
✓ Accuracy ✓ Deposits Management
FIRST NATION’S BANK, Atlantic City, NJ
May 2019 – Present
• Maintain appropriate cash limits, cash checks and manage deposits
• Issue cashier’s checks, pay orders, traveler’s checks, money advances, and funds transfers
• Cash and check deposits, process loan expenses and open new accounts
• Perform cash management, customer service, cash drawer balancing, and petty cash management tasks
• Keep the record of excess or less cash at the end of the shift
• Detected a fraudulent transaction of $80000 on time
• Hired as a junior teller – promoted because of accurateness, pace, and skills
BANK OF AMERICA – Atlantic City, NJ
Jan 2018 – May 2019
• Maintained appropriate cash limits, cashed checks, established deposits
• Assisted teller in the issuance of cashier’s checks, money orders, trekker checks, money advances, and funds transfers
• Supported clients in every part of banking transactions
• Assisted in all secretarial responsibilities inside the bank
• Photocopied the documents of customers
Associate of Science in Accounts and Finance
Jersey Community College, Atlantic City, NJ | 2008
• MS Office Applications
• Data Entry 50 WPM
• A hard worker who works independently and responds promptly
• Helpful approach and positive attitude