Bank tellers work in financial settings. Their primary responsibility is to interact with clients and provide them with cash and check transaction services.
The nature of their job is sensitive, hence, they are screened well before the job offer.
A well-written resume can be a door opener for a highly paid bank teller job.
Never undermine the importance of your resume – invest an ample amount of time in building your resume.
Bank Teller Resume Writing Tips
- Include powerful action words to magnify your experience section.
- Write a few bank teller achievements that correspond to the employer’s requirements.
- Be accurate while stating your experience, you might be cross-checked.
- Use a professional title for your summary.
- Choose a format that is suitable for your profile – one size does not fit all.
Related: Bank Teller Cover Letter Sample
Bank Teller Resume Sample 1
55 Yale Horizon, Fairmont, WV 54344
Poised to outperform in a fast-paced banking environment.
Ambitious and detail-oriented banking professional, with 9+ years’ track record of success in the capacity of a bank teller. Attained numerous prestigious customer service awards for consistently increasing customers’ positive feedback. Expert in processing financial transactions, handling customers and foreign currency accounts management. Ability to use computer programs and various automated financial software.
|✓ Deposits/Withdrawals||✓ Advances Handling||✓ Check Processing|
|✓ Accounts Balancing||✓ Bonds Issuance||✓ Direct Deposits|
|✓ Loan Payments||✓ Mortgage Guidance||✓ Financial Analysis|
|✓ Merchant Transactions||✓ Asset Management||✓ Cross-selling|
CITIBANK, Fairmont, WV | 7/2011 to Present
- Greet clients and assist them in financial transactions
- Maintain and balance cash drawer on a daily basis
- Supervise foreign currency accounts and personally monitor transactions of above $5m
- Identify referral opportunities and cross-sell bank services effectively
- Reduced manual transaction processing time by 50% through the implementation of quick and foolproof, modern bank telling strategies
- Up-sold financial services by 20% within the first six months of employment by demonstrating high-quality customer care and client referral protocol
- Earned employee of the month 5 times during tenure
FAIRMONT BANK, Fairmont, WV | 4/2008 to 6/2011
- Processed client requests and account transactions effectively
- Balanced cash drawers
- Provided information regarding banking procedures, transaction time and financial services
- Handled cash drawer and oversaw ATM operations
- Provided excellent customer service
- Helped resolve customer concerns in a timely fashion
- Followed standard operating procedures to minimize errors and reduce fraud
- Built great rapport with clients
- Enhanced overall mortgage clientele by 30% through client referrals and telephonic marketing
- Trained a team of 5 new employees regarding bank procedures and cash drawer handling protocol
St. Louis Technical College, Fairmont, WV | 2008
B.S., Financial Management
English and Spanish
Bank Teller Resume Sample 2
736 Beatty Road | Crocker, MO 73634 | (000) 099-4145 | Email
Repeated record of achievement with major financial institutions
- 5+ years’ progressively responsible experience as a Bank Teller
- Highly skilled in cashing checks, accepting deposits and loan payments, and processing withdrawals
- Able to record all transactions in a prompt and efficient manner
- Recognized for providing exceptional customer service and resolving clients’ accounts issues
- In-depth knowledge of examining instruments for endorsements and verification purposes
- Proficient in using computers and other office equipment
- Bilingual – English and Spanish
EXCELLENCE IN BANKING
- Achieved success in pulling out a fraudulent activity by endorsing check verification processes
- Conducted auditing of all dormant accounts and soliciting business from them
Hudson City Savings – Crocker, MO 2016-present
- Maintain contact with clients regarding cash and checking services
- Handle deposits, withdrawals, money orders, cashier and travelers’ checks, and credit card advances
- Balance cash drawers
- Cross-sell bank products and services.
- Transfer funds and accept loan payments
- Examine checks for endorsements
- Perform data entry services regarding clients’ accounts and transactions
First National Bank of Omaha – Fort Collins, CO 2014-2016
- Provided the customer service in person, by telephone, and by email
- Processed checks and other transactions
- Managed transfers between accounts and automatic distribution forms
- Recorded amounts received and prepared reports of sales
- Performed transactions following the member’s request
- Redeemed US Savings Bonds and balanced ATM
- Operated online teller terminal
St. Peter Community College, Fort Collins, CO
Bachelor of Business Administration
Majors: Banking & Finance
- Excellent oral and written communication skills
- Great attention to detail
- Strong interpersonal and analytic skills
- Ability to perform advanced mathematical calculations
- Strong banking concepts
- Demonstrated ability to work in a fast-paced environment