Always design your resume for Surgical Tech Representative position according to the needs of the employer. Read through the advertisement and chalk out your core competencies. Give it a rough sketch first. Here are some quick tips for you:
• Your resume should be error free. Check it for typing errors and incorrect figures before sending.
• The first and foremost section after contact details should be very selling, based on a performance summary where you must briefly state what you bring with you, your qualifications and your job related expertise.
• Highlight details catering to your work experience by mentioning the name of the previous organization you worked with. Consider adding a brief description of duties if highly relevant to current job.
• Include any achievements you have earned at professional level and also inculcate any additional skills you possess in the document as a supplement to your core competencies.
Surgical Tech Representative Resume Sample
11th Oprahstreet • Boston, MA 44466 • (009) 333-4444 • martha .@ email . com
PERFORMANCE SUMMARY: Dependable, highly-organized surgical technician with strong proficiency in technical support tasks for wide variety of surgical procedures. Bringing operational knowledge on gloving, gowning and cleaning methods used before and after surgical operations. Highly skilled in sterilization of surgical equipment with a track record of providing commendable pre and post-surgery patient care.
|Medicine administration||Instruments preparation||Laboratory assistance|
|Communication||Emotional support||Infection control protocols|
|Gloving||Correspondence writing||Anesthesia support|
|Files maintenance||Patient transportation||Operation theater maintenance|
• Boosted quality of service and OT functioning proficiency up till 60% by effectually supporting 20 surgical rooms and handling 2-6 surgeries during times of crises
• Reduced post surgical complications up till 100% caused by infections by implementing strict infection control in the surgical wards as per WHO and Medical Council’s guidelines
• Maintained the surgical ward inventory keeping system which enabled 24 hours availability of supplies at all times
CARE CENTRAL HOSPITAL, Boston, MA
Surgical Technician Representative, 1/2011 to Present
• Transport patients from room to ICU/OPD and vice versa
• Sterilize instruments and surgical equipment
• Troubleshoot malfunctioning surgical equipment
• Maintain patient recovery reports and enter data into electronic files
AFIC HEART HOSPITAL, Boston, MA
Assistant Surgical Technician, 3/2007 to 1/2011
• Maintained patient charts and administered medicine
• Ensured proper functioning of operation theatre machinery
• Assisted surgeons in gloving and gowning
SADDLER’S INSTITUTE OF MEDICAL SCIENCES, Boston, MA, 2007
Associates Degree in Surgical Support
Last updated on