Installation Technician primarily works in the IT sector. Due to the technicians’ high demand and responsibilities, you need a solid and targeted resume to be considered for this position.
To get started with your Installation Technician Resume, take a look at the following resume template. This sample will allow you to present your work experience, educational background, and qualifications.
Installation Technician Resume Example
32 Oxford Street, Cincinnati, OH 65982
Detail-oriented and results-driven Installation Technician with 4+ years of hands-on experience in the installation of computer networks, software, access control, IP video, CCTV and alarm systems. Expertly consults user guides, technical manuals and related documents to research and implement solutions. An excellent communicator who has hands-on experience working with commercial and industrial clients.
• Handling complicated hardware and software
• Troubleshooting a variety of systems
• Working with minimal supervision
• Computer architecture and design
• Cabling and telephone systems
• As Installation Technician, initiated new installation procedures that reduced overall time by one-third.
• University expenses were financed by personal earnings earned through freelance computer technician work.
• Awarded a substantial pay bonus for completing difficult installation tasks.
TYL Co. – Cincinnati, OH | Jun 2015 – Present
• Install, configure and upgrade personal computers, software, desktops, laptops, and related peripherals
• Troubleshoot hardware and software related problems for the end users
• Get system image and software by utilizing the custom scripts
• Verify software images
• Perform backup and recovery duties
DigiCOM Systems – Cincinnati, OH | May 2014 – Jun 2015
• Carried out installation reported requirements within time limits
• Provided warranty support to clients
• Resolved problems inside a known service level agreement time frame
• Provided end-user training on new installations and answered questions and concerns
• Maintained the hardware, and recorded requirements
BS in Computer Science
City University – Cincinnati, OH – 2012
Exemplary professional references available
Related: Installation Technician Cover Letter