An Installation Technician resume is a 1-2 page document that is required to apply for a new job. If you write your resume with dedication, you can get many interviews and job opportunities.
Take a look at the following sample resume for the installation technician position.
Installation Technician Resume Example
402 Morehead Road
Bowling Green, KY 56465
jackowens @ email . com
Results-driven Installation Technician with an 11-plus-year successful track record in resolving customer-related service problems by performing repairs and preventative maintenance. Strong analytic skills aimed at promptly locating and repairing defective equipment and testing systems.
A friendly individual who has a demonstrated expertise in ensuring the smooth running of video, telephone, and Internet service components. Completes workload demands against performance metrics by working productively and safely. Competent at educating customers while promoting a positive professional image of the company.
SKILLS & COMPETENCIES
• Problem Analysis
• Service Installation
• Installation Planning & Adjustments
• Site Surveys
• Inventory Tracking
SUN POWER CORPORATION, Bowling Green, KY
(6/2017 – Present)
• Troubleshoot a cabling system that had been in limbo for 5 months by using deep problem analysis skills.
• Trained 2 groups of technicians in installation methodologies as part of a crash training program.
• Generated additional revenue (between 29% and 58% annually) by convincing existing customers to subscribe for additional services.
• Installed services for 23 clients in one day, without a single hitch or complaint from any of them.
• Meet with clients to determine their service installation needs.
• Provide clients with information on available services and products.
• Determine tools and components needed to install and run each service and ensure that they are available.
• Install cables and components by following company installation codes and procedures.
• Test components to ensure that they are running properly and troubleshoot any problems that may arise.
• Inspect existing components to determine problems and/or need for repair and maintenance.
Installation Technician Assistant
AA INC, Bowling Green, KY
(8/2012 – 6/2017)
• Performed preventative maintenance on cables and components to ensure their longevity.
• Provided clients with information on new products and upgrades in a bid to upsell the company’s products and services.
• Completed installation paperwork in a timely and accurate fashion and ensure that all safety protocols are followed while performing installation work.
• Assisted in gathering tools and components for each individual installation, in accordance with the prescribed work orders.
• Surveyed sites and determined plans to install cables and components.
TOTAL SAFETY, Bowling Green, KY
(1/2010 – 8/2012)
• Handed over tools and cables to technicians to assist them in laying down cables and installing components.
• Provided support in testing installed components and ensured that any repairing or troubleshooting needs are fulfilled immediately.
• Maintained neat work areas by ensuring that any waste or hazardous materials are discarded immediately.
High School Diploma
GREEN OAK SCHOOL, Bowling Green, KY – 2004