Kindergarten teaching is a gratifying job and teachers witness the miracle of learning every day. Contributing to the profession in its self is a significant accomplishment.
There is a lot of advice spinning around these days about adding accomplishments to your resume for a kindergarten teacher position.
Kindergarten teachers have so much to write in the responsibilities section that they get short of space by the time they reach the accomplishments section.
If you are facing similar issues or just can’t think of an accomplishment to decorate your resume, you will find this post helpful.
The solution to this problem lies in the art of turning your duties into accomplishments.
It is simple because every duty you performed can be transformed into an accomplishment.
All you need is the right pool of action vocabulary. You must broaden your focus and view your responsibilities from the recipient’s angle.
What difference is that duty making for the institute or the kids you are teaching?
Viewing the routine tasks, you do with an outsider’s approach will help you see the achievement element in it.
How to Write Accomplishments on a Kindergarten Teacher Resume?
You can come up with the accomplishments of your own by following these easy steps:
- Make a list of your responsibilities.
- Shortlist the ones you think have more significant benefits for the institution or the ones that directly affect the students by positively contributing to their learning experience.
- Rephrase the shortlisted duties by adding some value to them to turn them into accomplishments
- Add some strong action words to make the sentences powerful and enhance the impact.
Below are some achievements of a Kindergarten teacher for resume along with some necessary steps to take to come up with impressive accomplishments.
7 Sample Accomplishments for Kindergarten Teacher Resume
- Designed and prepared innovative theatre based on puppetry to spread awareness against global warming and its causes at the annual Earth day 2020.
- Suggested and implemented paper money role plays in the classroom to reinforce the concept of addition and subtraction efficiently.
- Initiated one to one sessions with slow learners and made a difference in the lives of 12 children who have now overcome their learning issues.
- Evaluated, assessed, and referred two children with learning disorders who are currently undergoing treatment and devised teaching strategies to cater to their special needs.
- Conceived, designed, and created digital thematic audio-visual aids covering the whole curriculum, which are in use at the campus to date.
- Implemented the Reggio Emilia approach in its real sense and restructured the entire classroom to suit the purpose, resulting in an overall 20% improvement in the kid’s learning.
- Raised $50,000 on the school’s behalf by arranging a well-organized charity show involving a display of performing arts by young kids.
- Kindergarten Teacher Cover Letter
- Kindergarten Teacher Resume No Experience
- Kindergarten Teacher Cover Letter No Experience