Sending in an exceptional Infant Teacher resume is the way to go – it leads you right to an interview. Writing a resume of this sort is not all that easy though.
Look through the following sample to see how you can create an excellent resume for the infant teacher position:
Sample Resume for Infant Teacher Position
43 Brunswick Road
Arlington, TN 02641
linda.white @ email . com
Patient and nurturing Infant Teacher with over 11+ years of experience in providing academic care to preschoolers. Highly skilled in guiding and assisting infants and toddlers based on their individual personalities and needs. Creates and develops curriculum, implements core lesson plans, and assesses each student’s developmental needs. Known to ensure a safe and positive environment for all assigned students.
PERFORMANCE HIGHLIGHTS & ACHIEVEMENTS
• Introduced a novel child development teaching strategy that was highly appreciated by both parents and the school management.
• Implemented the concept of activities-based learning, increasing the student body by 55%.
• Successfully implemented a mealtime assistance program, reducing incidents of mealtime problems.
• Devised a parent-teacher liaison metric, a one of its kind, leading to increased satisfaction from the parent body.
Little Tots, Arlington, TN
5/2012 – Present
• Work with the school management to create and implement core school curriculums
• Develop lesson plans according to the individual needs of each child
• Impart education to students, based on their specific needs, and provide one on one assistance where necessary
• Oversee classroom behavior and intervene during potentially explosive situations
• Assist students in learning basic concepts such as colors by providing individual attention
• Evaluate the progress of each student, and ensure that it is logged into their files
• Create and maintain records of students, including contact information, for emergency purposes
• Provide feedback to parents and guardians, and work with them to ensure increased classroom participation
Infant Teacher Assistant
Great Oaks School, Arlington, TN
2/2009 – 5/2012
• Assisted lead teachers in creating and implementing lesson plans and imparting education accordingly
• Oversaw the safety and wellbeing of each student throughout the class
• Monitored students during lunchtime and assisted them with partaking in their food
• Ensured that all students were kept safe during break time, and activities classes
• Created and maintained records of student attendance on a regular basis
Bachelor’s Degree in Education
Tennessee State University, Arlington, TN
Majors: Child Development
– Curriculum Development
– Behavior Management
– Student Wellbeing
– Lesson Planning
– Child Assessment
– Mealtime Assistance
– Emergency Handling
– Parent Liaison
– Interactive Environment
– Child Development
– Expression Promotion