Thinking of responding to that ad for a utility maintenance supervisor position?
You can stop thinking, and begin working on your resume.
It is essential to realize that your resume has to be the best in the pool if you want to get selected.
This means that it needs to hold the right information regarding your suitability for the job, within the correct format.
Here is a resume sample for a utility maintenance supervisor position that you can look through:
See also: Utility Maintenance Supervisor Cover Letter
Utility Maintenance Supervisor Resume Sample
938 Rock Road, Chicago, IL64020
UTILITY MAINTENANCE SUPERVISOR
Competent utility maintenance supervisor, with over 12 years of experience. Demonstrated ability to train personnel to ensure the maintenance of residential and commercial buildings as they relate to utilities.
- Implemented a training program, hence, increased productivity by 50%.
- Introduced the concept of preventative maintenance, as a result, decreased breakdown incidents by 55%.
- Devised SOPs for the utility maintenance department, thereby, streamlined maintenance processes.
- Successfully executed a material inspection system, considered 30% more efficient than the one in place.
– Custodial Services Oversight
– SOPs Development
Utility Maintenance Supervisor
Greene Residential, Chicago, IL | 2013-present
- Hire and train personnel in order to ensure that the building’s utility maintenance needs are met.
- Create maintenance schedules for each worker, and ensure that it is properly implemented.
- Manage personnel in order to ensure that maintenance facilities are appropriately operated.
- Develop and implement standard operating procedures.
- Recommend and implement procedures to increase productivity.
- Oversee dissemination and accountability of supplies and equipment.
- Coordinate the modification and improvement of facilities.
- Oversee loss prevention and control, and safety programs
- Monitory complex maintenance programs in order to ensure that they are properly run.
- Perform crew work, such as the operation of motorized equipment.
- Ensure that personnel’s individual and ongoing training needs are constantly met.
- Create and submit reports regarding utility maintenance work performed each day.
Sunny Residential, Chicago IL | 2008-2013
- Cleaned and sanitized surfaces, such as floors and counters.
- Ensured that trash was properly disposed of in a timely manner.
- Vacuumed and washed rugs, carpets, and curtains.
- Washed and sanitized bathrooms, and replenished supplies such as soap and towels.
High School Diploma
St. Peter’s School, Chicago, IL – 2006