How do you make sure that your resume for guest service supervisor position is perfect?
Well, you may make it as perfect as you want, but if it doesn’t “talk” to a hiring manager, it is hardly perfect.
What you have to aim at is making your cover letter as “whole” as possible.
Like the sample below:
Guest Services Supervisor Resume Example
72 Under Road | Alexandria, VA 65821
(000) 493-2058 | maria.green @ email . com
GUEST SERVICES SUPERVISOR
Customer service-oriented and diligent individual with over 7 years of experience in guest services roles in busy establishments. Proficient in ensuring delivery of exceptional services to hotel patrons by coordination of all hospitality services.
Advanced skills in handling daily facilities check to ensure that guest facilities are maintained in a safe and clean manner. Highly focused multitasker with the ability to ensure that operating procedures and standards are implemented, maintained and reviewed on a constant basis.
Solid foundation in handling guests’ complaints in an emergent manner, ensuring that their business is retained and repeated.
|✓ Staff Scheduling||✓ Check in/out Support||✓ Premises Maintenance|
|✓ Stock Levels Monitoring||✓ Risk Assessments||✓ Complaint Handling|
|✓ Reservations||✓ Luggage Collection||✓ Communication|
|✓ Amenities Promotion||✓ Housekeeping Liaison||✓ Progress Checking|
• Successfully implemented a dynamic staff scheduling system, which automatically took into account leaves and absences
• Overhauled the check-in and check-out procedure, making it 75% more efficient than before
• Introduced a stock level management system, that dynamically determined low supplies levels, and sent an automatic alert to the procurement department
• Retained the hotel’s most important corporate client, by providing the company with an unmissable facilities opportunity for its foreign delegates
Guest Services Supervisor
Omni Hotels, Alexandria, VA | 8/2012 – Present
• Greet guests and ensure that guest service officers are assigned to handle their queries
• Look through reservations for the day, ensuring that they are properly followed up
• Create and implement schedules for staff members, ensuring that they handle their work duties accordingly
• Oversee the check-in and check-out procedures, ensuring that they are run in a smooth manner
• Inform guests about the facilities and services offered by the hotel and encourage them to make use of them
• Perform daily facility checks to ensure that all amenities are available, and that the premises are clean and maintained
• Assist guest services managers in hiring and training team members to provide exceptional hospitality services
• Resolve guests’ complaints and issues, aiming to ensure that repeat business opportunities
Guest Services Officer
Hilton, Alexandria, VA | 2/2010 – 5/2012
• Welcomed guests and reviewed their reservation statuses to ensure smooth check-ins
• Assigned rooms to guests and provided them with information on how to upgrade them
• Informed guests about the facilities and amenities offered by the hotel
• Coordinate efforts with housekeeping staff to ensure delivery of immaculate and on-time cleaning and laundry services
• Oversaw the cleanliness and maintenance of all assigned hotel areas, ensuring that facility standards are upheld
Alexandria High School, Alexandria, VA | 2007
High School Diploma
Last updated on