Every organization wants its operations to run smoothly. This is the key to a sound system which is why tiers upon tiers of people are hired, and departments are set up. But to manage all the departments and the people in them is a tough job which is why operations specialists are hired.
Since customer services are the basis of a company’s existence, you will find that many things are done for their benefit. The principal work of an operations specialist is to determine how the operations of a company can be best changed or altered to meet the customers’ needs. They are instrumental in placing systems that support departmental business needs in terms of operating on a day to day basis.
If you are looking for an operations specialist job, the following resume should play an important role in getting you the job of your dreams.
344 Idaho Street, Deer Lodge, MT 66666
8+ years of hands-on experience in identifying opportunities and creating metrics for continuous improvement. Highly skilled in developing and implementing processes to improve the delivery of services. Ability to address potential and present problems that may affect the smooth operational flow. Conversant with contacting, establishing and maintaining meaningful relationships with external and internal forces.
• Proven interpersonal skills
• Demonstrated ability to be a solution provider
• Excellent communication skills
• Flexible and change-oriented
• Proactive with demonstrated professionalism
• Achieved success in placing a system that works with customer feedback data in order to manage operations improvement plans
• Promoted from operations assistant to operations specialist following excellence in performing the core duties of operations management
• Trained 6 new workers in the operation department
CNL – Deer Lodge, MT | 2013-present
• Work with different departments to gain customer feedback
• Ensure implementation of operations management systems befitting customer satisfaction
• Work with different departmental teams to enhance business lines
• Develop, implement and maintain new business opportunities and service present ones
• Assist in driving down defects and addressing problems
CNL – Deer Lodge, MT | 2011-2013
• Assisted in acquiring customer feedback for program planning purposes
• Managed shipping tracking
• Assisted with communicating operations standards across departments
• Interacted with peer groups to lead operational procedures
• Performed light bookkeeping duties
Montana State University, Deer Lodge, MT – 2007
Bachelor’s Degree in Business Administration