A resume for Employee Relations Specialist is the decisive marketing tool. Therefore, it must magnetize attention, generate interest and tempt the employer to meet you in an interview. A well-written text will tell your strengths; if you want to obtain your dream ERS job, you must communicate the message that you are exceptional and the most excellent candidate for the position.
Tip: Using the right keywords is the trick to writing a good resume for Employee Relations Specialist position. You need to read up the job specification in the advertisement and match your own skills and experience with it. This way the employer will be able to tell if you are actually qualified for the job or not.
The following sample resume sample along with this cover letter for Employee Relations Specialist job will persuade the reader to know more about your credentials and invite you in an interview.
Employee Relations Specialist Resume Sample
773 California Street, Greenville, MS 99999
Contact #, Email
Seeking a position of Employee Relations Specialist with Hilmar Cheese Company where I can apply my people’s and arbitrary skills in a stimulating work environment.
SUMMARY OF QUALIFICATIONS
• Over 6 years of experience working as an Employee Relations Specialist for Nestle Foods
• Highly experienced in providing multi-faceted daily support on all levels
• Good know how of procedures employed in analyzing employee relations
• In depth knowledge of conducting audits to verify employee claims
• Highly experienced in administering severance programs
• Successfully resolved 22 internal conflicts over a six year time period
• Voted Best Employee 6 times in 6 years following excellent professional attitude and attendance record
September 2006 – Present
Nestle Foods – Greenville, MS
Employees Relation Specialist
• Provide advice and guidance to management regarding employee relations issues
• Conduct investigations on policy violations including sexual harassment and discrimination and provide appropriate recommendation
• Develop, implement and manage Recognition plans
• Suggest ways in which to improve employee satisfaction and assist management with constructive criticism activities
• Research issues and claims and conduct required investigation
• Produce and analyze employment trend reports
• Coordinate and facilitate employee events
High School Diploma – 2004
• Strong analytic and problem solving skills
• Good project management skills
• Ability to effectively communicate with all levels in the hierarchy
Last updated on