As a written snapshot of your skills and work experience, a resume for an ice cream server position holds a lot of importance in the job application process.
It is a source to reach a potential employer and provide information on your relevant qualifications.
Ice Cream Server resumes are great introductions upon which prospective employers decide if they want to interview an applicant.
To write a winning resume, make sure that the information you have provided is accurate and concise.
The following resume sample for the position of an ice cream server will provide you with an idea of how to write a good resume for an ice cream server position.
Related: Cover Letter for Server Resume
Ice Cream Server Resume Example
23 Congress Street, Nashua, NH 78201
jennifer @ email . com
ICE CREAM SERVER
Bringing sound customer service awareness and strong ice cream serving skills in a fast-paced environment.
High-energy individual, with 9+ years of dedicated experience working as an ice cream server/scooper with leading ice cream shops. Skilled in operating cash machines, preparing cone batter, maintaining dairy inventory, and performing light bookkeeping duties. Works well as a member of a team as well as individually.
• Greeting customers
• Ice cream floats/Sundaes making
• Cash register operation
• Work area cleanliness
• Suggesting menu and flavors
• Stocking ice cream and waffle cones
• Tubs and dishes washing
• Health and safety guidelines adherence
Ice Cream Server
City Ice Parlor, Nashua, NH
Jun 2014 – Present
• Greet customers and accompany them to their tables
• Take ice cream orders and patrons them with information on the day’s exclusive or any deals that the ice cream store may be running
• Ensure that orders are repeated for accuracy
• Relay orders to the ice cream dispensing area
• Dispense customers’ orders according to instructions provided
• Place toppings such as syrup, nuts, and cream on orders
• Ensure that orders are delivered to customers before they melt
• Pack takeaway orders in appropriate cartons
• Prepare ice cream by using ice cream making machines
• Ensure that the right quantities of ingredients are used for ice cream and cone batter making purposes
• Operate cash register to process payments
• Increased the store’s customer base by 35% by popularizing Mint Margarita Ice Cream through store displays.
• Decreased overhead costs by 15% by introducing a “dim light” policy during slow hours.
Ice Cream Shop Assistant
Andy’s, Nashua, NH
Jan 2009 – May 2014
• Assisted in taking and preparing orders from customers
• Packed takeaway orders and ensured that customers are provided with a time limit of expiry
• Cleaned and maintained work and customer areas
• Ensured that ice cream dispensing and making equipment was cleaned and maintained on a regular basis
• Served ice cream to patrons and assisted in clearing and laying dishes
• Introduced a new banana-flavored hand-whipped ice cream, which brought an increase in sales by 32%.
• Named Employee of the Year for consistently performing outstanding work throughout 2013.
City High School, Nashua, NH – 2008