It is difficult to write a resume for a quality control inspector position that is exactly spot on with the employer’s needs.
Difficult, but not impossible!
How much effort you put into writing a resume counts.
So does your comprehension of what he or she is looking for.
The following resume is written based on what a company will want in a quality control inspector:
Quality Control Inspector Resume Example
4021 Kennedy Street
Eagleville, PA 46525
peterroman @ email . com
QUALITY CONTROL INSPECTOR
11+ years’ extensive experience in inspecting materials, processes, and end-products to ensure conformance to quality standards. Highly meticulous, with an “eagle eye” for non-standard materials, and a results-driven approach. Committed to ensuring that all end-products are the result of exceptionally well-placed procedures and quality materials. Focused on inspecting product life cycle procedures to ensure their efficiency and efficacy.
• Materials Inspection
• Corrective Actions
• Internal / External Audits
• Controlled Documentation
• Defects Identification
• Process Auditing
• Quality Control Procedures Support
• Introduced the concept of NCMRs (non-conforming material reports) which decreased quality assurance issues by 20%.
• Identified a potentially lethal defect in a gas cylinder acquired for a project, saving both employees and the company building from harm.
• Set the standards for audit documentation, making paperwork easier to handle by newly inducted auditors.
• Implemented a novel materials inspection procedure, which took 75% less time to complete than the one that was already in place.
Quality Control Inspector
General Dynamics, Eagleville, PA
6/2016 – Present
• Receive products and supplies and check them to see if they conform to the provided order specifications
• Refer to checklists to ensure that all required standards for supplies and products are maintained
• Audit production procedures to ensure that all processes are in sync with established standards
• Approve or reject materials and supplies if they do not meet quality standards, and record supplier performance
• Use appropriate methods such as dimensions measuring, functionality testing and specifications comparison to check output samples
• Inspect all procedures to ensure that they comply with safety and efficiency standards
• Monitor workers to ensure that their work processes are in accordance with established quality specifications
• Inspect the end-product to ensure that it meets quality standards, and write approval or rejection reports for all products
Quality Control Officer
Nordex SE, Eagleville, PA
2/2004 – 5/2016
• Opened received packages to determine if the right amount and type of materials have been received
• Inspected each item to ensure that it conformed to standards laid out by the QA management
• Piled items that did not meet specifications in one place and ensured that they were returned to the supplier
• Wrote and submitted reports on non-conforming items and ensured that supplier documentation was properly flagged
• Ascertained that the workplace was properly controlled and organized for workers to appropriately work in
Associate’s Degree in Business Administration
Community College Eagleville, PA
Major: Quality Assurance