Even if you are sure about your skills, abilities, and experience for a quality inspector role, you must see how you need to organize all this information into a resume.
A Quality Inspector Resume needs to include the reasons that you are good for the job.
When developing a resume for a quality inspector position, your focus should be on showing how well you can handle the job.
Your knowledge of approving materials should be excellent.
Also, you should be able to show that you have this knowledge in the resume.
As a matter of fact, you will need to tell the recruiter how accomplished you have been in handling and approving work through your resume.
Equally important is the way in which you organize all this information in your resume.
See also: Quality control Inspector Resume Sample
Here is a sample that will help you build a compelling resume.
Quality Inspector Resume Sample
78 67th Street NW, Auburn, AL66021
A tactful quality inspector with 9+ years of successful track record. Ability to approve incoming materials by confirming specifications, as well as conduct measurement tests. Known for handling approvals in a profound manner. Proactive and organized; explicitly follow and execute quality control programs.
|Enhancement||Testing Procedures||Records Maintenance|
|Procedures Development||Statistical Studies||Legal Regulations|
|Results Evaluation||Customization Oversight||Remedial Actions|
• Introduced a unique quality control system, therefore, decreased complaint incidents by 50%.
• Worked on a product customization system, which significantly reduced customer complaints.
• Introduced a testing procedure, hence saved $3000 per month in lost deals due to non-conformity.
General Electric, Auburn, AL 2013-present
• Inspect products to determine quality specifications.
• Examine materials and plates, along with ensuring appropriate welds.
• Perform magnetic particle inspection.
• Approve incoming materials through visual and measuring tests conduction.
• Document inspection results in order to develop reports.
• Ensure that measurement equipment is in good working order.
• Separate non-conforming products, and deal with them according to protocol.
• Maintain records of testing, and various other metrics such as defective product numbers per day.
Deaton Rose Inc., Auburn, AL 2008-2013
• Monitored operations in order to ensure conformance to standards.
• Inspected and tested operations to meet production standards.
• Recommended adjustments to assembly processes.
• Checked finished items in order to separate non-conformance ones.
• Discussed inspection results with machine operators.
High School Diploma
St. Thomas High School, Auburn, AL – 2005