Entry-level resumes are in a league of their own. They have to be treated differently than a regular one would be.
In a sense, an entry-level resume is actually more difficult to write than one that can show off some experience.
Entry-level resumes can be made seem as if they are extremely professionally written.
The job seeker has to put in a lot of effort though.
Take a look at the following entry-level resume sample for a merchandiser position:
Entry Level Merchandiser No Experience Resume Sample
328 Turnpike Street
North Andover, MA 02281
pole.rich @ email . com
A recent business school graduate with deep knowledge of planning product ranges and preparing sales and stock plans, seeking a role at ABC Company. Able to ensure that the right merchandise is delivered to the right place at the right time.
HIGHLIGHTS OF QUALIFICATIONS
• Proficient in liaising with buyers, analysts, and suppliers to ensure a smooth merchandising flow.
• Adept at producing layout plans for stores and controlling stock levels based on seasonal forecasts.
• Demonstrated ability to forecast profits, optimize sales volumes, and plan merchandising budgets.
• Focused on analyzing sales information by constantly monitoring stock movement and actual sales.
Bachelor’s Degree in Business Administration
NORTH ANDOVER BUSINESS COLLEGE, North Andover, MA – 2021
FRANKLIN RETAIL STORES, North Andover, MA
May 2022 – Sep 2022
• Presented new product introductions to retail partners
• Provided support to new store opening endeavors
• Assessed market and trend data to improve placement and retail support
• Helped in planning product ranges and preparing stock plans
• Provided support in identifying production and supply difficulties
• Created sales, merchandising, and inventory reports on a periodic basis
SKILLS & KNOWLEDGE
• Trend Analysis • Sales and Marketing
• Product Promotion • Budget Management
• Customer Relationships • Inventory Management
• Quality Control • Visual Merchandising
• Plan-o-gram execution