Retail merchandisers assist buying teams with deciding the number of items that need to be purchased within a retail environment.
This position requires an individual to possess some knowledge of the business world, and a business degree is usually a pre-requisite for this job.
The following resume sample of a Retail Merchandiser will assist you to build a great resume.
Related: Retail Merchandizer Cover Letter
1200 SW Street | Seattle, WA 43534 | (010) 366-9641 | [Email]
To work as a Retail Merchandiser for ABC Stores utilizing skills and knowledge of buying practices in the retail work to effectively facilitate the store’s buying operations.
SUMMARY OF QUALIFICATIONS
• 1+ year’s hands-on experience in retail merchandising
• Highly skilled in building productive relationships with customers and vendors
• Familiar with buying and bargaining activities
• In-depth knowledge of implementing in-store promotions and point-of-purchase materials
• Implemented an interactive strategy for retail buying with account holders for mutual benefits
• Awarded Employee of the Year by the management following the execution of promotional plans and following best retail practices
RELATED WORK EXPERIENCE
May 2017 – Present
K-Mart – Seattle, WA
• Assist buying teams with purchasing activities
• Assist with promotional activities
• Create and maintain effective liaison with retail sellers
• Produce novel concepts for presentation purposes
• Work with management to identify merchandising options and avenues
• Manage budgetary requirements for merchandising operations
Manage databases of information and records
• Assist with periodic retail forecasts
Seattle Community College, Seattle, WA – 2008
Associate’s Degree in Business Administration
• Superb communication skills
• Ability to work with a diverse populace
• Knowledge of trends governing the business world
• Proven ability to work in an organized manner
• Demonstrated ability to multitask without compromising efficiency