Not writing a fish biologist resume is no option when applying for a job. The only trouble that you may have is when you look for a format. And we have made that easy for you. Here is a sample that you can base your resume on:
Sample Resume for Fish Biologist Position
17 65th Street, Brooklyn, NY 18373
kevhart @ email . com
Passionate Fish Biologist with a Bachelor’s Degree in Biology and over 7 years of experience in researching habitats and populations of different species of fishes. Exceptionally well-versed in performing fish cultural duties, and health evaluations. Demonstrated ability to conduct biological surveys of waters for the preservation and development of fisheries.
KEY ACHIEVEMENTS AS A FISH BIOLOGIST
• Managed research logistics for 5 programs in a concurrent fashion.
• Identified a species of fish that was unknown to biologists, receiving great commendation on a national level.
• Implemented a series of harvesting practices, which proved to be 65% more efficient than the ones already being practiced.
• Led 4 research projects, bringing all of them to fruition in time for their deadlines.
Fish Biologist | 2013 – Present
Fish and Wildlife, Brooklyn, NY
• Perform biological surveys of waters for the preservation and development of fisheries.
• Conduct studies of all factors affecting fish life, such as population balance, and chemical and biological factors.
• Use automated data processing equipment to process and summarize reports.
• Plan, conduct, and direct research activities on fish health and physiology.
• Assist in the development of organizational policies, strategies, and operational initiatives.
• Provide consultation on fish protection as part of the educational program for developers and engineers.
• Study the genetics of fish, and the impacts that many factors such as nutrition and environment have on fish.
• Monitor health of aquatic species being grown in fisheries, and recommend operational efficiency.
Biology Intern | 2011 – 2013
The Marine Experts, Brooklyn, NY
• Assisted in creating and administering biological surveys and questionnaires.
• Provided support in gathering information and summarizing data and collecting samples.
• Developed plans to determine and ensure the safety of animal habitats and populations.
• Conducted field examinations and experiments to study mortality rates.
• Ensured that animals’ habitats were protected, by coordinating with environmental protection personnel.
Bachelor’s Degree in Biology
New York State University, Brooklyn, TX
- Survey Conducting
- Quality Management
- Fish Stocking
- Schedules Research
- Population Monitoring
- Statistical Analysis
- Assessment & Evaluation
- Harvesting Practices
- Risk Mitigation
- Resource Planning
- Physiology and Genetics