Working from home is a big thing nowadays. With many organizations hoping to hire people who can work from home, there are a lot of opportunities out there.
In order to obtain the benefit from these opportunities, it is important to write a resume that will help you obtain the job.
How to Write a Great Objective Statement on a Work from Home Resume?
Your work from home resume objective should be clear and concise, and laser-focused to the needs of the employer. For instance, if the job that you hope to obtain is that of online sales, write how well you can communicate with potential customers over the phone.
Here are some examples of resume objectives for work at home positions:
6 Best Sample Career Objectives for Work from Home Resume
1. Looking for a position as a Writer at Technical Documents Inc. Providing the benefit of exceptional writing and research skills to determine the subject matter, and provide correlating documents, while paying special attention to details and accuracy.
2. Seeking a position as an Online Sales Executive at Flame Cosmetics. Leveraging a track record of performing cold calling tasks to convince customers to buy products. Excellent information delivery, and online product demonstration skills.
3. Strong desire to work as a Story Maker for Worldwide Games. Offering well-placed adeptness at developing storylines for online games. Competent in determining the storyboards, and developing stories for each game level.
4. Seeking an Online Tutor position at Tutors Inc to apply exceptional skills in teaching students through online communication tools such as Skype, Zoom and WhatsApp. Competent in providing assistance with homework and assignments through email and telephone.
5. To obtain a position as a Designer at ABC Company. Offers exceptional skills in determining clients’ design requirements by conferring with them through phone, and email to develop eloquent and clear designs, and make modifications to existing ones.
6. Looking for a Marketing Executive position at The Online Store utilizing excellent marketing and sales skills to surpass targets by performing online and phone marketing tasks.
Because the resume objective is the first thing that a hiring manager sees, it is imperative to make it strong. In your resume objective, you need to highlight the skills and abilities that make you an excellent person to hire.
Even though you do not have to use the term “work from home”, you must make it seem as if that is your goal.
Technically, you’ll be responding to an ad for work at the home position so you do not need to dwell on this particularly.