A stock clerk, hoping to acquire a position at the entry level has to make sure that his or her resume is well-written.
The specifics need to be taken into consideration here.
It is alright to leave mention of experience out, because the hiring manager will not expect you to have experience at this point.
Typically, a resume for an entry-level stock clerk position has to possess your knowledge of the work.
Even if you have not held a similar position before, you can find out what the work is all about through research.
This will give you a good idea on what to write in your resume.
Here is a resume sample for an entry-level stock clerk position to help you begin your research:
See also: Stock Clerk Cover Letter No Experience
Entry Level Stock Clerk Resume Sample (No Experience)
89 Hades Street, Park City, UT63741
Organized individual, with exceptional skills in receiving and handling products in a safe manner. Highly diligent, with an inherent interest in working in a warehouse capacity. Effectively able to stock shelves, by perfectly following sales and marketing rules.
– Merchandise Receiving
– Order Filling
– Damages Handling
High School Diploma
St. Peter’s High School, Salt Lake City, UT – 2018
- Especially honored for representing the school in the World Linguistic Competition held in New York City, NY in 2018
- Received Student of the Year titles 3 times, owing to excellence in academics
- Responsible for spearheading 3 school clubs, all being run on own initiative
- Received accolades for scoring 100% in 5 out of 6 subjects
Macy’s, Salt Lake City, UT | 1/2019 – 4/2019
- Received merchandise by unloading it from delivery trucks and vans
- Checked all items in order to ensure that they conformed to order slips
- Opened cartons and crates, and placed labels on each item
- Ensured that information such as price, and batch codes were visible
- Placed items on shelves and in display boxes according to provided instructions
- Voluntarily worked at the local orphanage for 3 years
- Collected over $5000 as an aid for a charity working for the betterment of children with Down’s Syndrome