Looking for a resume template and cover letter for an Admissions Representative? You have come to the right page! We have just the right Admissions Representative Resume Example for you that you can customize to your own qualifications and experience and dazzle your future employer.
Admissions Representative Resume Guidelines
Before preparing your CV or resume for Admissions Representative position, take some time to evaluate your most relevant skills and think about the most desired skills required by employer. Then make a rough draft and revise it at least 4 times before finalizing. Remember, there is no one ‘perfect’ way to build an Admissions Representative’s resume.
The following sample will provide you with general format, template and phrases. Please tailor them to your requirements and produce a resume which represents you in the best possible way.
Admission Representative Resume Sample
544Lake Pointe Boulevard, Sarasota, FL 99888
Contact #, Email Address
To obtain an Admissions Representative position with Lincoln Educational Services leveraging relevant achievements, skills, energy and talent to provide quality counseling and admissions services to students.
• Over 6 years of working as an Admissions Representative for ABC Counseling Services
• Highly skilled in planning and executing activities associated with the position including managing open houses, regional presentations, training sessions and orientation programs
• Able to accurately and completely explaining educational programs and associated considerations to students
• Proficient in helping students realize their long term educational goals and careers
• Technical: MS Office Suite
• Bilingual: English and Chinese
• Demonstrable organizational and time management skills
• Detail oriented
• Possess excellent interpersonal and communication skills
• Persistence combined with a positive attitude
• Ability to multitask
• Ability to work with multiethnic groups
• Successfully placed 89 students in educational institutes as per their required goals
• [List achievements here]
February 2006 – Present
ABC Counseling Services
• Take student queries and answer according to the service’s policies and standards
• Counsel existing students and come-back students in order to effectively help them realize their goals
• Suggest and assist with admissions in appropriate educational institutes keeping in mind the financial aspect
• Assist students with applying for scholarships
• Organize activities to educate students about available education options
Sarasota Public School, Sarasota, FL
High School Diploma – 2007