A hospital registrar resume is a very important document that decides whether or not you will get the job.
Information in a Hospital Registrar’s resume needs to be very specific to the job, accurate, and incredibly enticing so that the employer does not feel that he is wasting his time.
In order to make an attractive resume, write small sentences using bullet points.
Keeping in mind the expectations of the hiring managers, we have designed the following resume template to assist you in your resume writing process.
Hospital Registrar Resume Example
12 Ferncrest Ave, Ashburn, VA 22001
Hardworking hospital registrar with 6 years of experience in registering and scheduling patients. Well-versed with insurance verification and precertification policies and procedures. Skilled in understanding and delivering information about hospital services to patients and families.
National Family Healthcare – Ashburn, VA
2019 – Present
• Successfully streamline patient entry and scheduling procedures by introducing an online database system.
• Register and admit patients
• Arrange for the efficient and orderly admission of patients
• Gather demographic data and insurance information
• Fill out forms and obtain patient signatures
• Process patient charts following paperwork flow needs
• Collect patient information while ensuring that patients are aware of hospital policies and procedures.
Home Healthcare – Ashburn, VA
2016 – 2019
• Promoted from Telephone Operator to Hospital Registrar within three months of working at National Family Healthcare
• Verified insurance benefits and determined precertification status
• Explained policies regarding services and charges
• Obtained proper authorization for treatment procedures
• Managed accounting procedures for payments
• Interviewed incoming patients or representatives and entered information into a computer database
• Distributed appropriate information to departments
A.S. Degree in Finance, and Accounting
ABC College, Ashburn, VA
• Excellent written and verbal communication skills
• Good customer service-orientation
• Ability to perform all necessary mathematical calculations and most complex ones