Looking to apply for a position as a registrar in a hospital, educational institute or some other company? Well, you will firstly need to know what you are getting into. An accurate description of this position will help you in writing your resume objective appropriately.
Registrars work in many settings including healthcare and educational facilities and are usually the first point of contact. Depending on which setting they are working for, they are responsible for providing oversight and management of the Registrar’s office, coordinate operations of all registration functions ad develop the department’s long term and short term goals.
Registrars in healthcare facilities may have slightly different work duties. They are required to take patients’ demographic and insurance carrier information along with providing information about the facility’s services and admissions procedure.
Depending on which setting you are applying a job for, here are some resume objective statements for registrars.
Registrar Resume Objectives
• To obtain a position as a Registrar at Great Lake Hospital. Offering excellence in first level patient handling and prudent management of confidential information as a basis of profound professionalism
• Seeking a Registrar’s position at Bay State College where my communication skills, administration acumen and evaluation mettle is fully utilized for integrity in work operations of the college
• Looking for a position of Registrar with Citizant where I may utilize my measurable performance and exceptional services to provide quality tier one services to clients
• Seeking a position of Registrar with Family Health Hospital where my expertise in clinical excellence and enrolling services in utilized in a healthcare environment
• To work as a Registrar for Nashville College where I will be able to make use of my extensive skills in planning and coordination of registration strategies