At the time of writing a resume, it will help to convince yourself that this is the only avenue for you to tread, to reach the line of success – the interview.
Make your resume a good read, and you can guarantee that the journey will be easy.
Here is a sample resume for the psychological assistant position to guide you in this regard.
Psychological Assistant Resume Example
Lott, TX 60020
rayhousto @ email . com
Top-performing Psychological Assistant with 8+ years of hands-on experience in providing support to psychologists within a clinical setting. Proficient in planning and evaluating patient treatment plans with a special focus on ensuring their mental and emotional well-being. Conducts assessments and records all evaluations in an appropriate manner. Demonstrated ability to collaborate with physicians and social services to ensure that assigned patients’ needs are met.
CORE COMPETENCIES & SKILLS
• Patient Assessment • Intake Management
• Physician Liaison • Social Services Assistance
• Records Management • Mental Health Planning
• Consultation • Risk Assessment
• Behavioral Observations • Intervention Programs
• Treatment Observations • Research
• Introduced a novel patient intake system, which was 75% more accurate than the one being followed.
• Successfully maintained effective liaison with over 55 social services, resulting in better care of patients.
• Researched a particularly difficult-to-understand strain of mental disorders, providing valuable feedback to the physician panel.
• Implemented a dynamic patient records management system, replacing the old, inefficient one.
Wellness Inc., Lott, TX
5/2020 – Present
• Greet patients and their families in a friendly and upbeat manner, and engage them in light conversation
• Interview patients to determine their medical histories, and look through their records
• Record all observations and ensure that they are properly logged with the psychologist
• Assist psychologists in evaluating patients’ mental and emotional illnesses
• Provide feedback regarding observations, in a bid to assist psychologists in making a proper diagnosis
• Create and maintain liaison with social services and physicians to provide consultation regarding patient care
• Create and maintain patients’ records according to facility protocol, ensuring that all information is kept confidential
• Ensure that proper follow-up is maintained to ensure that patients come back for follow-up appointments
Sava Care, Lott, TX
2/2015 – 5/2020
• Greeted patients and inquired about their purpose of visiting the facility
• Took and recorded demographic information and ensured that it was confidentially maintained
• Assisted patients in filling out registration forms, and provided them with information about offered services
• Scheduled appointments and made follow-up calls to manage cancellations and reschedule appointments
• Ensured that the clinic was kept spotless at all times in accordance with the facility’s policies regarding cleanliness and sanitation
BS Degree in Psychology
Texas State University, Lott, TX