At the time of writing a resume, it will help to convince yourself that this is the only avenue for you to tread, to reach the line of success – the interview.
Make your resume a good read, and you can guarantee that the journey will be easy.
Below is a sample resume for psychological assistant position to guide you in this regard.
Psychological Assistant Resume Example
459 County Road | Lott, TX 60020
(000) 749-6260 | rayhousto @ email . com
Top-performing Psychological Assistant with 8+ years of hands-on experience in providing support to psychologists within a clinical setting. Proficient in planning and evaluating patient treatment plans with special focus on ensuring their mental and emotional wellbeing. Conducts assessments and records all evaluations in an appropriate manner. Demonstrated ability to collaborate with physicians and social services to ensure that assigned patients’ needs are met.
|• Patient Assessment||• Intake Management||• Physician Liaison|
|• Social Services Assistance||• Records Management||• Mental Health Planning|
|• Consultation||• Risk Assessment||• Behavioral Observations|
|• Intervention Programs||• Treatment Observations||• Research|
• Introduced a novel patient intake system, which was 75% more accurate than the one being followed.
• Successfully maintained effective liaison with over 55 social services, resulting in better care of patients.
• Researched a particularly difficult to understand strain of mental disorder, providing valuable feedback to the physician panel.
• Implemented a dynamic patient records management system, replacing the old, inefficient one.
Wellness Inc., Lott, TX | 5/2013 – Present
• Greet patients and their families in a friendly and upbeat manner, and engage them in light conversation
• Interview patients to determine their medical histories, and look through their records
• Record all observations and ensure that they are properly logged with the psychologist
• Assist psychologists in evaluating patients’ mental and emotional illnesses
• Provide feedback regarding observations, in a bid to assist psychologists in making proper diagnosis
• Create and maintain liaison with social services and physicians to provide consultation regarding patient care
• Create and maintain patients’ records according to facility protocol, ensuring that all information is kept confidential
• Ensure that proper follow-up is maintained to ensure that patients come back for follow up appointments
Sava Care, Lott, TX | 2/2009 – 5/2013
• Greeted patients and inquired into their purpose of visit to the facility
• Took and recorded demographic information and ensured that it was confidentially maintained
• Assisted patients in filling out registration forms, and provided them with information about offered services
• Scheduled appointments and made follow up calls to manage cancellations and rescheduling appointments
• Ascertained that the clinic was kept spotless at all time in accordance with the facility’s policies regarding cleanliness and sanitation
Texas State University, Lott, TX – 2009
Master’s Degree in Psychology