Your Clinical Assistant resume writing efforts can take your career to great heights during your job hunting endeavors.
You cannot hide from the fact that well-written resumes for the clinical assistant positions are great treats for hiring managers who see ordinary resumes every day.
Giving them something a “little extra” is imperative if you want to get to the finish line on time.
Knowing what is relevant to the job and the organization is important when deciding what to put in a resume.
Read newspaper ads and research the type of responsibilities that are required for the role. Write your resume as per the employer’s expectations.
See the example below to get ideas.
Clinical Assistant Resume Example
456 Mansion Road, Wallingford, CT 89800
carros @ email . com
Organized and hardworking Clinical Assistant with a 7-year track record of success in receiving, screening, interviewing, and registering patients and assisting with routine medical procedures. Deep expertise in preparing treatment rooms for examination purposes by ensuring that they are readied on time, following appropriate sanitation procedures. Efficiently performed inventory and stock control duties to ensure consistent availability of medical supplies and equipment.
SKILLS & EXPERTISE
• Patient Registration
• Information Handling
• Patient Education
• Insurance Approvals
• Laboratory Follow-up
• Data Maintenance
• Introduced a novel inventory system, which increased the efficiency of the medical supplies inventory by 66%.
• Implemented new scheduling procedures, resulting in a 50% efficiency in scheduling appointments and follow-up duties.
• Successfully had 102 unpaid claims paid, by rigorously following with insurance companies on the medical facility panel.
• Wrote a short booklet as part of the patient education system, now being used as the prime reference for patient home care.
Clinical Assistant | 1/2016 – Present
Core Medicine, Wallingford, CT
• Greet patients and gather demographic information and medical history
• Screen and interview clinical subjects and take and record vital signs of both patients and clinical subjects
• Answer telephones from patients and families and provide information regarding the facility’s services
• Obtain insurance approvals and prepare and update medical charts and records
• Administer routine diagnostic tests and scheduled patients for external testing facilities
Clinical Assistant | 2/2011 – 1/2013
AA Healthcare, Wallingford, CT
• Arranged for prescribed laboratory and patch tests
• Collected and maintained data on clinical activities
• Researched and prepared corresponding reports
• Ordered inventories of medical supplies and equipment
• Verified patient billing information
• Processed patients’ accounts and maintained records
Front Desk Officer | 2/2009 – 1/2011
Facilitate, Wallingford, CT
• Handled patient scheduling and follow up duties and provided information regarding services over the telephone and in-person
• Obtained patient histories and ensured that they were properly and timely recorded in patient information systems
• Verified patient billing information and assisted bookkeeping personnel in processing accounts
• Calculated copays and payments and followed-up with clients to ensure that they were paid on time
• Prepared documents and reports and handled meeting facilitation activities
High School Diploma
Wilmington High School, Wilmington, CT