Adjunct faculties are actually part-time professors within a university setting. While they are highly experienced individuals, they are usually not permanent members of the faculty.
Adjunct faculty professionals perform the typical duties of an educator. They plan lessons, grade papers, perform research activities, and even write papers that are eventually published in educational journals or websites.
Sometimes, they are required to be a temporary part of the faculty but are usually kept out of major decision-making activities.
Members of the adjunct faculty usually have one specialization and are responsible for imparting knowledge in that particular field. They may also work as consultants for agencies outside the university depending on their skills and experience.
If you are an adjunct professor looking for a job in this capacity, the following resume objective statements may come in handy when you write your resume:
Sample Objective Statements for Adjunct Faculty Resume
1. Dedicated Adjunct Professor with 6+ years’ successful track record in curriculum development, implementation, and evaluation. Seeking to leverage my abilities to bring amazing results to ABC College.
2. To work for Kerl University as an Adjunct Instructor. Utilizing 4 years of hands-on experience in imparting knowledge relevant to Biochemistry and providing expertise in research activities.
3. Seeking a position as an Adjunct Professor at Utah State University. Offering expertise in communicating Physics concepts to students and managing classroom discipline to handle information flow.
4. To obtain a position as an Adjunct Instructor with Acme University to make use of profound skills in lesson planning to achieve academic success. Demonstrated ability and successful instruction in the Chemistry field.
5. Adjunct faculty position with Broadway College University. Leveraging excellent organizational skills and proficiency in imparting information to achieve successful classroom management and academic goals.
6. Looking for a position as Adjunct Instructor in the English Language where I will be able to employ my skills in improving student success through positive instruction methods.
7. Looking for an Adjunct Professor position with Florida State University utilizing excellent knowledge of Chemistry to impart lessons effectively.
8. Seeking a position as an Adjunct Professor at Nashville University using self-discipline and the ability to impart knowledge effectively to assist university students with future success.
9. An Adjunct Instructor position with NY State University. Offering extensive experience in imparting knowledge of Physics and Mathematics.
10. Looking for a position as an Adjunct Professor with Baltimore State University. Offers 15 years of corporate technology management experience and cutting-edge knowledge in the field.
11. To obtain employment as an Adjunct Professor at Kentucky University. Bringing excellent teaching skills and organizational acumen along with a firm grasp of the English language.