A hundred and one ways of writing resume, and more often than not, we cannot find a way in which ours will be considered perfect.
Not to worry.
Take a look at the following sample utility porter resume to get ideas:
Utility Porter Resume Example
1003 Pitt Road, Erie, PA 66723
Well-organized and exceptionally resourceful Utility Porter with 11+ years’ extensive experience in handling cleaning and maintenance work, in both public and residential capacities. Highly skilled in handling indoor and outdoor stewarding functions, ensuring that all rules and protocols are strictly followed. Demonstrated ability to remove trash, complete all general cleaning functions, manage inventory, and complete daily reports and requisitions.
|• Standards Maintenance||• Polishing||• Trash Disposal|
|• Sanitation Assurance||• Equipment Maintenance||• Furniture Rearranging|
|• Biohazard Areas Cleaning||• Safety Precautions||• Furnace Tending|
|• Security Oversight||• Snow Removal||• Preventative Maintenance|
• Suggested use of a novel snow removal system, which took 65% less time.
• Implemented a preventative maintenance system, owing to which the life of maintenance equipment increased by 75%.
• Increased the safety of the premises, by identifying a major security loophole, during a regular maintenance inspection.
• Consistently met cleaning standards between the years 2015 and 2017, resulting in receiving high commendation from the management.
The Cromwell, Erie, PA [2013 – Present]
• Clean and service assigned buildings or building areas, according to established standards.
• Wash bathrooms, and restrooms, and ensure that they are properly sanitized.
• Dust furniture, and ensure that any polishing needs are identified, and met immediately.
• Perform sweeping and mopping activities, to ensure that all surfaces are kept shiny and clean at all times.
• Shovel snow from outside buildings, including porches, walkways, and roads.
• Maintain assigned kitchen areas in a proper manner, ensuring that all surfaces are properly cleaned and maintained.
• Dispose of trash according to specified instructions, to ensure that contamination does not transpire.
• Oversee the levels of supplies in inventory, ensuring that low stock situations are communicated to the manager.
Aurora Healthcare, Erie, PA [2008 – 2013]
• Assisted in cleaning and sanitizing hospital surfaces in rooms, lobby areas, and hallways.
• Provided support for sanitizing bathrooms and restrooms, using the right amount of sanitization liquids.
• Assisted in the preventative maintenance of cleaning equipment, on a regular basis.
• Created and maintained the inventory of cleaning equipment and supplies, according to established principles.
• Inspected buildings to determine additional requirements for cleaning and sanitization, and communicated situations to the manager.
Erie High School, Erie, PA 
High School Diploma