Service porters usually work for a food or automobile industry.
Their work typically involves maintenance and cleaning, but the exact specifics of their job depend on the company they work for.
While applying for a service porter job, keep in mind that employers are seeking porters which demonstrate the best skills and abilities in their resume.
Therefore, your resume must be attractive, informative, professional, and ordered.
Have a look at the following sample which will assist you in preparing your job application.
See also: Auto Porter Resume
Service Porter Resume Sample
25 Example Street, Baytown, TX 98521
Contact #, Email Address
Over eight years’ experience in the cleaning and maintenance of vehicles. Highly skilled in preparing vehicles for display at a car lot for sale. Ability to cautiously move vehicles to maintain the flow of traffic. Take and follows instructions precisely. Known for working collaboratively to maximize profits and minimize overhead costs.
- Able to drive automatic and manual transmissions
- Goal oriented
- Team player
- Commitment and drive to succeed
- Energetic with a positive attitude
- Willing to learn
- Customer service focused
- Good driving record
Baytown Ford – Baytown, TX | 2013-present
• Replenish all vehicle fluids and carry out other minor vehicle assistance
• Drive motor vehicle to and from service lane
• Make and display key tags on automobiles
• Keep auto lots neat and arranged
• Clean driveway and footpath, remove debris from the premise
• Move cars in keeping dealership display standards
ABC Company – Baytown, TX | 2009-2013
• Ensured that the appropriate sale stickers were placed on the vehicle
• Assisted customers with questions utilizing Good communication skills
• Directed clients to the appropriate staff member
• Maintained cleanliness of the dealership using exceptional attention to detail
High School Diploma
Baytown Public School, Baytown, TX
Current Driver’s License